Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Unified Communications UC Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Unified Communications UC related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Unified Communications UC specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Unified Communications UC Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Unified Communications UC improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Will Unified Communications UC have an impact on current business continuity, disaster recovery processes and/or infrastructure?
- How frequently do you track Unified Communications UC measures?
- How do we go about Securing Unified Communications UC?
- What are the dynamics of the communication plan?
- Is the solution cost-effective?
- What does the data say about the performance of the stakeholder process?
- What evidence is there and what is measured?
- What vendors make products that address the Unified Communications UC needs?
- Ask yourself: how would we do this work if we only had one staff member to do it?
- Do you see more potential in people than they do in themselves?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Unified Communications UC book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Unified Communications UC self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Unified Communications UC Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Unified Communications UC areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Unified Communications UC Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Unified Communications UC projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Unified Communications UC Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Unified Communications UC project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Team Member Status Report: Does the product, good, or service already exist within the organization?
- Change Request: How can you ensure that changes have been made properly?
- Cost Management Plan: The definition of the Unified Communications UC project scope what needs to be accomplished?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are changes to the scope managed according to defined procedures?
- Risk Audit: Does the adoption of a business risk audit approach change internal control documentation and testing practices?
- Human Resource Management Plan: How will the Unified Communications UC project manage expectations & meet needs and requirements?
- Quality Audit: Are measuring and test equipment that have been placed out of service suitably identified and excluded from use in any device reconditioning operation?
- Risk Audit: Assessing Risk with Analytical Procedures: Do SystemsThinking Tools Help Auditors Focus on Diagnostic Patterns?
- Procurement Audit: Do the buyers always select or authorize the source of supply on other than contract purchases?
- Planning Process Group: What is involved in Unified Communications UC project scope management, and why is good Unified Communications UC project scope management so important on information technology Unified Communications UC projects?
Step-by-step and complete Unified Communications UC Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Unified Communications UC project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Unified Communications UC project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Unified Communications UC project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Unified Communications UC project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Unified Communications UC project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Unified Communications UC project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Unified Communications UC project with this in-depth Unified Communications UC Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Unified Communications UC projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Unified Communications UC and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Unified Communications UC investments work better.
This Unified Communications UC All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.