Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Collaboration Centers Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Collaboration Centers related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Collaboration Centers specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Collaboration Centers Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 706 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Collaboration Centers improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 706 standard requirements:
- If you could go back in time five years, what decision would you make differently? What is your best guess as to what decision you’re making today you might regret five years from now?
- Do you monitor the effectiveness of your Collaboration Centers activities?
- Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in Collaboration Centers?
- How do we promote understanding that opportunity for improvement is not criticism of the status quo, or the people who created the status quo?
- Is the solution technically practical?
- What tools and technologies are needed for a custom Collaboration Centers project?
- Where is it measured?
- Will existing staff require re-training, for example, to learn new business processes?
- What have we done to protect our business from competitive encroachment?
- How do we keep improving Collaboration Centers?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Collaboration Centers book in PDF containing 706 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Collaboration Centers self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Collaboration Centers Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Collaboration Centers areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Collaboration Centers Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Collaboration Centers projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Collaboration Centers Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Collaboration Centers project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are Collaboration Centers project team roles and responsibilities identified and documented?
- Cost Baseline: Has operations management formally accepted responsibility for operating and maintaining the product(s) or service(s) delivered by the Collaboration Centers project?
- Quality Management Plan: Are there unnecessary steps that are creating bottlenecks and/or causing people to wait?
- Variance Analysis: At what point should variances be isolated and brought to the attention of the management?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: What will be the environmental impact of the Collaboration Centers project?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree do team members understand one anothers roles and skills?
- Quality Audit: Health and safety arrangements; stress management workshops. How does the organization know that it provides a safe and healthy environment?
- Procurement Audit: Is the weighting set coherent, convincing and leaving little scope for arbitrary and random evaluation and ranking?
- Project Charter: Collaboration Centers project Deliverables: What is the Collaboration Centers project going to produce?
- Change Request: What is the relationship between requirements attributes and reliability?
Step-by-step and complete Collaboration Centers Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Collaboration Centers project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Collaboration Centers project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Collaboration Centers project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Collaboration Centers project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Collaboration Centers project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Collaboration Centers project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Collaboration Centers project with this in-depth Collaboration Centers Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Collaboration Centers projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Collaboration Centers and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Collaboration Centers investments work better.
This Collaboration Centers All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.