Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Guided Care Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Guided Care related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Guided Care specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Guided Care Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 830 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Guided Care improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 830 standard requirements:
- What baselines are required to be defined and managed?
- How do we foster the skills, knowledge, talents, attributes, and characteristics we want to have?
- Think about some of the processes you undertake within your organization. which do you own?
- Think about the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your Guided Care project. should it be formal and complex, or can it be less formal and relatively simple?
- A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which Guided Care models, tools and techniques are necessary?
- To what extent does management recognize Guided Care as a tool to increase the results?
- How do we go about Securing Guided Care?
- What are the agreed upon definitions of the high impact areas, defect(s), unit(s), and opportunities that will figure into the process capability metrics?
- How will the team or the process owner(s) monitor the implementation plan to see that it is working as intended?
- How to measure variability?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Guided Care book in PDF containing 830 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Guided Care self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Guided Care Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Guided Care areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Guided Care Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Guided Care projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Guided Care Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Guided Care project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Source Selection Criteria: Which contract type places the most risk on the seller?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Is earned value analysis completed to assess Guided Care project performance?
- Procurement Audit: Is there a forum where the departments suppliers performance is regularly discussed with the suppliers?
- Change Management Plan: Impact of systems implementation on organization change?
- Procurement Audit: Has the organization procedures in place to monitor the input of experts employed to assist the procurement function?
- Team Operating Agreement: What resources can be provided for the team in terms of equipment, space, time for training, protected time and space for meetings, and travel allowances?
- Lessons Learned: What skills did you need that were missing on this Guided Care project?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are modeling techniques used to determine overall effects of risks on Guided Care project objectives for high probability, high impact risks?
- WBS Dictionary: Identify and isolate causes of favorable and unfavorable cost and schedule variances?
- Project Management Plan: Are there any windfall benefits that would accrue to the Guided Care project sponsor or other parties?
Step-by-step and complete Guided Care Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Guided Care project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Guided Care project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Guided Care project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Guided Care project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Guided Care project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Guided Care project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Guided Care project with this in-depth Guided Care Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Guided Care projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Guided Care and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Guided Care investments work better.
This Guided Care All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.