Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Agile Software Development Quality Assurance Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Agile Software Development Quality Assurance related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Agile Software Development Quality Assurance specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Agile Software Development Quality Assurance Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 902 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Agile Software Development Quality Assurance improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 902 standard requirements:
- How will new or emerging customer needs/requirements be checked/communicated to orient the process toward meeting the new specifications and continually reducing variation?
- How will you know when its improved?
- Can the solution be designed and implemented within an acceptable time period?
- How did the team generate the list of possible solutions?
- Explorations of the frontiers of Agile Software Development Quality Assurance will help you build influence, improve Agile Software Development Quality Assurance, optimize decision making, and sustain change
- Will Agile Software Development Quality Assurance have an impact on current business continuity, disaster recovery processes and/or infrastructure?
- Does the Agile Software Development Quality Assurance task fit the client’s priorities?
- How do senior leaders deploy your organizations vision and values through your leadership system, to the workforce, to key suppliers and partners, and to customers and other stakeholders, as appropriate?
- Marketing budgets are tighter, consumers are more skeptical, and social media has changed forever the way we talk about Agile Software Development Quality Assurance. How do we gain traction?
- How do we improve productivity?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Agile Software Development Quality Assurance book in PDF containing 902 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Agile Software Development Quality Assurance self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Agile Software Development Quality Assurance Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Agile Software Development Quality Assurance areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Agile Software Development Quality Assurance Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Agile Software Development Quality Assurance projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Agile Software Development Quality Assurance Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Agile Software Development Quality Assurance project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Do Agile Software Development Quality Assurance project teams & team members report on status / activities / progress?
- Lessons Learned: How useful was the content of the training you received in preparation for the use of the product/service?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are staff skills known and available for each task?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are the people assigned to the Agile Software Development Quality Assurance project sufficiently qualified?
- Requirements Management Plan: How knowledgeable is the team in the proposed application area?
- Cost Estimating Worksheet: Who is best positioned to know and assist in identifying such factors?
- Lessons Learned: How clearly defined were the objectives for this Agile Software Development Quality Assurance project?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Who should be responsible for the monitoring and tracking of the indicators you’ve identified?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Monitoring of the overall Agile Software Development Quality Assurance project status – are there any changes in the Agile Software Development Quality Assurance project that can effect and cause new possible risks?
- Cost Management Plan: Have stakeholder accountabilities & responsibilities been clearly defined?
Step-by-step and complete Agile Software Development Quality Assurance Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Agile Software Development Quality Assurance project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Agile Software Development Quality Assurance project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Agile Software Development Quality Assurance project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Agile Software Development Quality Assurance project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Agile Software Development Quality Assurance project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Agile Software Development Quality Assurance project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Agile Software Development Quality Assurance project with this in-depth Agile Software Development Quality Assurance Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Agile Software Development Quality Assurance projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Agile Software Development Quality Assurance and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Agile Software Development Quality Assurance investments work better.
This Agile Software Development Quality Assurance All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.