What is involved in DBMS management
Find out what the related areas are that DBMS management connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a DBMS management thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its DBMS management journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward DBMS management leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which DBMS management related domains to cover and 202 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
DBMS management, Main memory, Business System 12, Active database, Computer data storage, Data mart, Distributed computing, XML database, Object database, Flight reservation system, Data independence, Oxford English Dictionary, Parallel computing, Computer multitasking, Bibliographic database, General-purpose DBMS, Knowledge management, Data hierarchy, Query plan, Tuple calculus, Consistency model, Human resources, Computer networks, Comparison of object-relational database management systems, Apache Cassandra, Surrogate key, Sixth normal form, Operating system, Content Addressable File Store, User interface, Cincom Systems, Document-oriented database, Academic journal, Logical data model, Application software, Locks with ordered sharing, Correlation database, Integrated Authority File, Multivalue model, Relational algebra, Wire protocol, Hard disk, ACM Transactions on Database Systems, Entity–attribute–value model, Eventual consistency, Michigan Terminal System, Armstrong’s axioms, IBM Research, International Organization for Standardization, Query optimizer, Database server, Federated database system, Primary key, Object-relational impedance mismatch, Business process modeling, OLAP cube, Data model, World Wide Web, Open API, Database normalization, Customer relationship management, Physical data model:
DBMS management Critical Criteria:
Map DBMS management management and acquire concise DBMS management education.
– What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your DBMS management strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
– How do you incorporate cycle time, productivity, cost control, and other efficiency and effectiveness factors into these DBMS management processes?
– How will you know that the DBMS management project has been successful?
Main memory Critical Criteria:
Reconstruct Main memory projects and probe Main memory strategic alliances.
– Is there any existing DBMS management governance structure?
– What threat is DBMS management addressing?
– How to Secure DBMS management?
Business System 12 Critical Criteria:
Paraphrase Business System 12 goals and catalog Business System 12 activities.
– Does DBMS management analysis show the relationships among important DBMS management factors?
– What are your most important goals for the strategic DBMS management objectives?
– How do we measure improved DBMS management service perception, and satisfaction?
Active database Critical Criteria:
Think carefully about Active database decisions and report on the economics of relationships managing Active database and constraints.
– What are our best practices for minimizing DBMS management project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the DBMS management project lifecycle?
– What other organizational variables, such as reward systems or communication systems, affect the performance of this DBMS management process?
Computer data storage Critical Criteria:
Demonstrate Computer data storage failures and look in other fields.
– Think about the functions involved in your DBMS management project. what processes flow from these functions?
– Why is DBMS management important for you now?
Data mart Critical Criteria:
Have a round table over Data mart strategies and drive action.
– What are the key elements of your DBMS management performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
– Does our organization need more DBMS management education?
– What is the purpose of data warehouses and data marts?
– Do we have past DBMS management Successes?
Distributed computing Critical Criteria:
Accumulate Distributed computing tactics and find the ideas you already have.
– Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent DBMS management services/products?
– Are we Assessing DBMS management and Risk?
XML database Critical Criteria:
Adapt XML database leadership and find the ideas you already have.
– Does DBMS management systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
– What is the purpose of DBMS management in relation to the mission?
– What are current DBMS management Paradigms?
Object database Critical Criteria:
Examine Object database projects and figure out ways to motivate other Object database users.
– Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a DBMS management process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the DBMS management process available?
– What tools do you use once you have decided on a DBMS management strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
– Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate DBMS management delivery for example is new software needed?
Flight reservation system Critical Criteria:
Recall Flight reservation system tasks and look at it backwards.
– Do several people in different organizational units assist with the DBMS management process?
– How do we make it meaningful in connecting DBMS management with what users do day-to-day?
– What will drive DBMS management change?
Data independence Critical Criteria:
Incorporate Data independence outcomes and correct Data independence management by competencies.
– How can you negotiate DBMS management successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
– How do we manage DBMS management Knowledge Management (KM)?
– How do we maintain DBMS managements Integrity?
Oxford English Dictionary Critical Criteria:
Boost Oxford English Dictionary quality and diversify disclosure of information – dealing with confidential Oxford English Dictionary information.
– Which customers cant participate in our DBMS management domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
– Is the DBMS management organization completing tasks effectively and efficiently?
– How do we Improve DBMS management service perception, and satisfaction?
Parallel computing Critical Criteria:
Deduce Parallel computing tasks and pay attention to the small things.
– How do mission and objectives affect the DBMS management processes of our organization?
– What are the Key enablers to make this DBMS management move?
– Who needs to know about DBMS management ?
Computer multitasking Critical Criteria:
Read up on Computer multitasking issues and pay attention to the small things.
– What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good DBMS management project manager?
– What tools and technologies are needed for a custom DBMS management project?
– What sources do you use to gather information for a DBMS management study?
Bibliographic database Critical Criteria:
Use past Bibliographic database adoptions and give examples utilizing a core of simple Bibliographic database skills.
– What are the disruptive DBMS management technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
– Do those selected for the DBMS management team have a good general understanding of what DBMS management is all about?
– What vendors make products that address the DBMS management needs?
General-purpose DBMS Critical Criteria:
Contribute to General-purpose DBMS engagements and do something to it.
– What are the success criteria that will indicate that DBMS management objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
– Are there any disadvantages to implementing DBMS management? There might be some that are less obvious?
– How do we keep improving DBMS management?
Knowledge management Critical Criteria:
Facilitate Knowledge management issues and use obstacles to break out of ruts.
– Learning Systems Analysis: once one has a good grasp of the current state of the organization, there is still an important question that needs to be asked: what is the organizations potential for developing and changing – in the near future and in the longer term?
– What are the best practices in knowledge management for IT Service management ITSM?
– What best practices in knowledge management for Service management do we use?
– What are the record-keeping requirements of DBMS management activities?
– Are there DBMS management problems defined?
– When is Knowledge Management Measured?
– How is Knowledge Management Measured?
Data hierarchy Critical Criteria:
Dissect Data hierarchy engagements and shift your focus.
– How do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations DBMS management values?
– In a project to restructure DBMS management outcomes, which stakeholders would you involve?
Query plan Critical Criteria:
Jump start Query plan tactics and explore and align the progress in Query plan.
– Do the DBMS management decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
Tuple calculus Critical Criteria:
Investigate Tuple calculus quality and correct Tuple calculus management by competencies.
– Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for DBMS management strengthening and reform actually originate?
– Who are the people involved in developing and implementing DBMS management?
– What are the short and long-term DBMS management goals?
Consistency model Critical Criteria:
Cut a stake in Consistency model management and look at the big picture.
– Does the DBMS management task fit the clients priorities?
Human resources Critical Criteria:
Chat re Human resources tactics and define what do we need to start doing with Human resources.
– Imagine you work in the Human Resources department of a company considering a policy to protect its data on employees mobile devices. in advising on this policy, what rights should be considered?
– What finance, procurement and Human Resources business processes should be included in the scope of a erp solution?
– May an employee be retaliated against for making a complaint or reporting potential violations of these principles?
– Is there a role for employees to play in maintaining the accuracy of personal data the company maintains?
– Is business intelligence set to play a key role in the future of Human Resources?
– How is Staffs willingness to help or refer questions to the proper level?
– What are the Human Resources we can bring to establishing new business?
– Can you think of other ways to reduce the costs of managing employees?
– What are the legal risks in using Big Data/People Analytics in hiring?
– When can an employee access and correct personal data?
– How does the global environment influence management?
– Are we complying with existing security policies?
– How is Promptness of returning calls or e-mail?
– Is our company developing its Human Resources?
– What other outreach efforts would be helpful?
– Will an algorithm shield us from liability?
– Does the hr plan work for our stakeholders?
– Analytic Applications: Build or Buy?
– How do we engage the stakeholders?
– Can you trust the algorithm?
Computer networks Critical Criteria:
Investigate Computer networks strategies and report on the economics of relationships managing Computer networks and constraints.
– How do we ensure that implementations of DBMS management products are done in a way that ensures safety?
– What new services of functionality will be implemented next with DBMS management ?
– Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in DBMS management?
Comparison of object-relational database management systems Critical Criteria:
Adapt Comparison of object-relational database management systems results and achieve a single Comparison of object-relational database management systems view and bringing data together.
– How will you measure your DBMS management effectiveness?
– Are there recognized DBMS management problems?
Apache Cassandra Critical Criteria:
Study Apache Cassandra projects and budget for Apache Cassandra challenges.
– While a move from Oracles MySQL may be necessary because of its inability to handle key big data use cases, why should that move involve a switch to Apache Cassandra and DataStax Enterprise?
– Who is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources (time, people and money) are allocated to DBMS management?
– Are there DBMS management Models?
– Is DBMS management Required?
Surrogate key Critical Criteria:
Interpolate Surrogate key projects and pioneer acquisition of Surrogate key systems.
– How important is DBMS management to the user organizations mission?
Sixth normal form Critical Criteria:
Analyze Sixth normal form results and get the big picture.
– In the case of a DBMS management project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a DBMS management project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. in other words, can we track that any DBMS management project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
– Have you identified your DBMS management key performance indicators?
Operating system Critical Criteria:
Use past Operating system adoptions and attract Operating system skills.
– If the firewall runs on an individual host for which all users are not trusted system administrators, how vulnerable is it to tampering by a user logged into the operating system running on the protected hosts?
– In a virtualized data center, guest operating system kernels were modified to eliminate the need for binary translation. which compute virtualization technique was used?
– What should an organization consider before migrating its applications and operating system to the public cloud to prevent vendor lock-in?
– What operating systems are used for student computers, devices, laptops, etc.?
– What operating system does your computer use?
– Is unauthorized access to operating systems prevented?
Content Addressable File Store Critical Criteria:
Define Content Addressable File Store outcomes and get going.
– How do your measurements capture actionable DBMS management information for use in exceeding your customers expectations and securing your customers engagement?
– Does DBMS management appropriately measure and monitor risk?
User interface Critical Criteria:
Debate over User interface risks and figure out ways to motivate other User interface users.
– Is there a DBMS management Communication plan covering who needs to get what information when?
– What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the DBMS management process?
– What if we substitute prototyping for user interface screens on paper?
– Does a User interface survey show which search ui is better ?
Cincom Systems Critical Criteria:
Be clear about Cincom Systems projects and gather Cincom Systems models .
– Why is it important to have senior management support for a DBMS management project?
– Are we making progress? and are we making progress as DBMS management leaders?
– Why are DBMS management skills important?
Document-oriented database Critical Criteria:
Systematize Document-oriented database leadership and drive action.
– Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to DBMS management? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
– Is maximizing DBMS management protection the same as minimizing DBMS management loss?
Academic journal Critical Criteria:
Canvass Academic journal governance and transcribe Academic journal as tomorrows backbone for success.
– Marketing budgets are tighter, consumers are more skeptical, and social media has changed forever the way we talk about DBMS management. How do we gain traction?
– What is Effective DBMS management?
Logical data model Critical Criteria:
Align Logical data model issues and mentor Logical data model customer orientation.
– What is the physical data model definition (derived from logical data models) used to design the database?
– What prevents me from making the changes I know will make me a more effective DBMS management leader?
– What are specific DBMS management Rules to follow?
– How would one define DBMS management leadership?
– Logical data model available?
Application software Critical Criteria:
Audit Application software issues and define Application software competency-based leadership.
– How do you manage the new access devices using their own new application software?
– Is the process effectively supported by the legacy application software?
Locks with ordered sharing Critical Criteria:
Grasp Locks with ordered sharing management and handle a jump-start course to Locks with ordered sharing.
– Think of your DBMS management project. what are the main functions?
Correlation database Critical Criteria:
Air ideas re Correlation database decisions and separate what are the business goals Correlation database is aiming to achieve.
– Is DBMS management dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
Integrated Authority File Critical Criteria:
Adapt Integrated Authority File management and look at it backwards.
– A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which DBMS management models, tools and techniques are necessary?
– How do we go about Securing DBMS management?
Multivalue model Critical Criteria:
Study Multivalue model tasks and probe using an integrated framework to make sure Multivalue model is getting what it needs.
Relational algebra Critical Criteria:
Canvass Relational algebra planning and devote time assessing Relational algebra and its risk.
– Are assumptions made in DBMS management stated explicitly?
Wire protocol Critical Criteria:
Pilot Wire protocol management and report on the economics of relationships managing Wire protocol and constraints.
– Will DBMS management deliverables need to be tested and, if so, by whom?
Hard disk Critical Criteria:
Demonstrate Hard disk leadership and finalize the present value of growth of Hard disk.
– How likely is the current DBMS management plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
– How can you measure DBMS management in a systematic way?
ACM Transactions on Database Systems Critical Criteria:
Analyze ACM Transactions on Database Systems projects and secure ACM Transactions on Database Systems creativity.
– What is the source of the strategies for DBMS management strengthening and reform?
Entity–attribute–value model Critical Criteria:
Devise Entity–attribute–value model planning and transcribe Entity–attribute–value model as tomorrows backbone for success.
– Do you monitor the effectiveness of your DBMS management activities?
– What are the Essentials of Internal DBMS management Management?
Eventual consistency Critical Criteria:
Analyze Eventual consistency planning and tour deciding if Eventual consistency progress is made.
– Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of DBMS management?
Michigan Terminal System Critical Criteria:
Tête-à-tête about Michigan Terminal System engagements and get out your magnifying glass.
– In what ways are DBMS management vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
– What are the usability implications of DBMS management actions?
Armstrong’s axioms Critical Criteria:
Drive Armstrong’s axioms issues and devise Armstrong’s axioms key steps.
– Is DBMS management Realistic, or are you setting yourself up for failure?
– How do we go about Comparing DBMS management approaches/solutions?
IBM Research Critical Criteria:
Disseminate IBM Research goals and diversify by understanding risks and leveraging IBM Research.
– Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once DBMS management is underway?
International Organization for Standardization Critical Criteria:
Unify International Organization for Standardization tasks and cater for concise International Organization for Standardization education.
– Think about the people you identified for your DBMS management project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
– Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving DBMS management forward?
Query optimizer Critical Criteria:
Define Query optimizer tasks and interpret which customers can’t participate in Query optimizer because they lack skills.
Database server Critical Criteria:
Design Database server management and gather Database server models .
– Is Supporting DBMS management documentation required?
Federated database system Critical Criteria:
Depict Federated database system adoptions and remodel and develop an effective Federated database system strategy.
– Have all basic functions of DBMS management been defined?
Primary key Critical Criteria:
Revitalize Primary key failures and find the essential reading for Primary key researchers.
Object-relational impedance mismatch Critical Criteria:
Check Object-relational impedance mismatch outcomes and oversee Object-relational impedance mismatch management by competencies.
– What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of DBMS management product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
Business process modeling Critical Criteria:
Bootstrap Business process modeling management and sort Business process modeling activities.
– Think about the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your DBMS management project. should it be formal and complex, or can it be less formal and relatively simple?
– How does the organization define, manage, and improve its DBMS management processes?
OLAP cube Critical Criteria:
Understand OLAP cube decisions and spearhead techniques for implementing OLAP cube.
Data model Critical Criteria:
Apply Data model tactics and observe effective Data model.
– Will DBMS management have an impact on current business continuity, disaster recovery processes and/or infrastructure?
– What are the data model, data definitions, structure, and hosting options of purchased applications (COTS)?
– Physical data model available?
World Wide Web Critical Criteria:
Chat re World Wide Web goals and create World Wide Web explanations for all managers.
Open API Critical Criteria:
Consider Open API decisions and probe using an integrated framework to make sure Open API is getting what it needs.
– How is the value delivered by DBMS management being measured?
Database normalization Critical Criteria:
Nurse Database normalization adoptions and raise human resource and employment practices for Database normalization.
Customer relationship management Critical Criteria:
Use past Customer relationship management outcomes and maintain Customer relationship management for success.
– Is a significant amount of your time taken up communicating with existing clients to resolve issues they are having?
– Do we understand our clients business drivers, financial metrics, buying process and decision criteria?
– Do you have the capability to measure cost per lead or cost per acquisition?
– When shipping a product, do you send tracking information to the customer?
– What percentage of workstation sessions and calls must be recorded?
– How is the emergence of new CRM solutions offered factored in?
– The performance measurement revolution: why now and what next?
– How does CRM impact the company s bottom line or performance?
– How can the many barriers to CRM implementation be overcome?
– Is it easy for your visitors or customers to contact you?
– What are the necessary steps to evaluate a CRM solution?
– Does customer knowledge affect how loyalty is formed?
– What are some of the future directions of CRM?
– What are the objectives for voice analytics?
– What Type of Information May be Released?
– Do we invest in Web self-services?
– Does it pay to be green?
– Why Multi-Channel CRM?
– Who are my customers?
– Is CRM justified?
Physical data model Critical Criteria:
Review Physical data model decisions and separate what are the business goals Physical data model is aiming to achieve.
– Have the types of risks that may impact DBMS management been identified and analyzed?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the DBMS management Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
DBMS management External links:
DBMS management – Gartner IT Glossary
Main memory External links:
Is cache memory a part of main memory? – Quora
What is RAM? (aka Random Access Memory or Main Memory)
Main memory – Mathematical and Computer Sciences
Business System 12 External links:
IBM Business System 12 | IT History Society
BS12 – Business System 12 | AcronymFinder
Business System 12 – Revolvy
https://www.revolvy.com/topic/Business System 12&item_type=topic
Active database External links:
Oracle active database duplication tips
Computer data storage External links:
Computer Data Storage Options – Ferris State University
Computer data storage unit conversion – non-SI quantity
Data mart External links:
[PDF]Meta-data and Data Mart solutions for better …
UNC Data Mart – University of North Carolina
MPR Data Mart
Distributed computing External links:
What is distributed computing? – Definition from WhatIs.com
Create MATLAB Distributed Computing Server™ cluster
XML database External links:
XML Databases – SlideShare
[PPT]XML Database – Indiana University Bloomington
Object database External links:
NDatabase – C# Lightweight Object Database – Home
MESDA Object Database FAQ | Mesda
MESDA Object Database | Mesda
Flight reservation system External links:
[PDF]An On-Line Flight Reservation System in Java – …
Data independence External links:
Data independence | Article about data independence by …
Oxford English Dictionary External links:
Woke Meaning: Oxford English Dictionary Adds Word | Time
Parallel computing External links:
Features – Parallel Computing Toolbox – MATLAB
Computer multitasking External links:
Computer Multitasking Articles, Photos and Videos – AOL
What Is Computer Multitasking? (with picture) – wiseGEEK
Bibliographic database External links:
Bibliographic database – New World Encyclopedia
Bibliographic Database | HUD USER
Bibliographic Database By Title
General-purpose DBMS External links:
General-purpose DBMS – Revolvy
Knowledge management External links:
Lucidea | Knowledge Management Software
Home – livepro: Customer Service Knowledge Management
Knowledge Management System – Login
Data hierarchy External links:
What is DATA HIERARCHY? What does DATA HIERARCHY …
What Is Data Hierarchy? – wiseGEEK
Query plan External links:
Reading a Postgres EXPLAIN ANALYZE Query Plan
Consistency model External links:
What is the data consistency model for Amazon S3?
ERIC – Applying an Attitude-Behavior Consistency Model …
Human resources External links:
Home | Human Resources
Human Resources Job Titles-The Ultimate Guide | upstartHR
Human Resources Job Titles – The Balance
Computer networks External links:
Different Types of Computer Networks – King Of Networking
Apache Cassandra External links:
Apache Cassandra Certifications | DataStax Academy: …
Instaclustr : Apache Cassandra | Spark | Kafka | …
Certification for Apache Cassandra – O’Reilly Media
Surrogate key External links:
INSERT ALL INTO and Sequence.nextval for a Surrogate Key
What is a surrogate key in a relational database? – Quora
Sixth normal form External links:
sql – design – sixth normal form – Stack Overflow
6NF abbreviation stands for Sixth normal form – All Acronyms
Sixth normal form – Google Groups
Operating system External links:
nCino Bank Operating System
Which Windows operating system am I running?
Operating System and Browser warning
Content Addressable File Store External links:
Content Addressable File Store – Hornbill
User interface External links:
User interface design – ScienceDaily
Portal Web Mail User Interface – MyCopper.net
What is User Interface (UI)? Webopedia Definition
Cincom Systems External links:
Cincom Systems – Google+
Configure Price Quote (CPQ) & CCM Solutions | Cincom Systems
About Cincom – Cincom Systems
Document-oriented database External links:
Why is MongoDB a document-oriented database? – Quora
Application software External links:
Title application software Free Download for Windows
Locks with ordered sharing External links:
Locks with ordered sharing – WOW.com
Correlation database External links:
On SQL Server for searching through large amounts of text, you can look into Full Text Search. Read more here http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms142559.aspx. But if I am reading right, you want to spider your database in a similar fashion to how a web search engine spiders web sites and web pages.
Integrated Authority File External links:
Integrated Authority File (GND) – Deutsche Nationalbibliothek
Integrated authority file: IAF – Digital Collections
Relational algebra External links:
relational algebra – US Academic Writers
Relational Algebra – tutorialspoint.com
ch6 Relational algebra Flashcards | Quizlet
Wire protocol External links:
ODBC Oracle Wire Protocol driver Error – Informatica
What is JSON Wire Protocol? | Yes-M Systems
Hard disk External links:
Create and format a hard disk partition – Windows Help
Check your hard disk for errors in Windows 7
ACM Transactions on Database Systems External links:
ACM Transactions on Database Systems (TODS)
ACM Transactions on Database Systems – SciRev
[PDF]Status of ACM Transactions on Database Systems
Eventual consistency External links:
What is eventual consistency? – Quora
Michigan Terminal System External links:
Michigan Terminal System: Time Line – clock.org
Michigan Terminal System – ECE/CIS
Michigan Terminal System – Distribution Documentation …
Armstrong’s axioms External links:
ArmStrong’s Axioms Flashcards | Quizlet
[PDF]Functional Dependencies Keys Armstrong’s Axioms
IBM Research External links:
IBM Research & UC San Diego to Apply AI to Healthy Living
International Organization for Standardization External links:
ISO-International Organization for Standardization
ISO – International Organization for Standardization
ISO – International Organization for Standardization
Query optimizer External links:
The Clustrix Database Query Optimizer: An Intro to Sierra
The Query Optimizer – Oracle
Database server External links:
“The Database Server is not available” | FileMaker …
MySQL Database Server is designed for enterprise organizations delivering business critical database applications. It gives corporate developers, DBAs and ISVs
Federated database system External links:
What is FEDERATED DATABASE SYSTEM? What does …
Federated database system – YouTube
Primary key External links:
http://A primary key is a field in a table which uniquely identifies each row/record in a database table. Primary keys must contain unique values. A primary key column cannot have NULL values. A table can have only one primary key, which may consist of single or multiple fields.
PRIMARY KEY Constraints – technet.microsoft.com
What Is a Primary Key? – ThoughtCo
Object-relational impedance mismatch External links:
The Object-Relational Impedance Mismatch – Agile Data
The Object-Relational Impedance Mismatch and its …
Business process modeling External links:
Guide to Business Process Modeling | Smartsheet
The importance of business process modeling in …
OLAP cube External links:
Data Warehouse vs. OLAP Cube? – Stack Overflow
Data Warehouse vs. OLAP Cube? – Stack Overflow
Analyze OLAP cube data with Excel | Microsoft Docs
Data model External links:
Introducing the new entities in the Common data model
World Wide Web External links:
IIS World Wide Web Publishing Service (W3SVC)
Open API External links:
Open API Initiative – Official Site
GPS Tracking Device with Open API | GPSTrackit
Open API allows for 100s of integrations – Cosential
Database normalization External links:
[PDF]DATABASE NORMALIZATION – University of Pannonia
[PDF]Database Normalization And Design Techniques
http://faculty.ksu.edu.sa/KHaouam/database/Database Normalization Example.pdf
Database Normalization – Studytonight
Customer relationship management External links:
PipelineDeals – Customer Relationship Management …
Oracle – Siebel Customer Relationship Management
Customer Relationship Management Software | SugarCRM
Physical data model External links:
Physical Data Model (PDM)s: An Agile Introduction
FRS Physical Data Model | Envirofacts | US EPA