Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Sustaining program Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Sustaining program related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Sustaining program specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Sustaining program Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Sustaining program improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- how do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations Sustaining program values?
- What successful thing are we doing today that may be blinding us to new growth opportunities?
- What is the implementation plan?
- What should be measured?
- What communications are necessary to support the implementation of the solution?
- Think about the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your Sustaining program project. should it be formal and complex, or can it be less formal and relatively simple?
- Who is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources (time, people and money) are allocated to Sustaining program?
- Why do the measurements/indicators matter?
- Does the Sustaining program performance meet the customer’s requirements?
- How can we improve Sustaining program?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Sustaining program book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Sustaining program self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Sustaining program Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Sustaining program areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Sustaining program Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Sustaining program projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Sustaining program Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Sustaining program project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Management Plan: Do Sustaining program project managers participating in the Sustaining program project know the Sustaining program projects true status first hand?
- Project Scope Statement: How often do you estimate that the scope might change, and why?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is quality monitored from the perspective of the customers needs and expectations?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: When and how will the recent breakthroughs in basic research lead to commercial products?
- Project Scope Statement: Will tasks be marked complete only after QA has been successfully completed?
- Scope Management Plan: Can the Sustaining program project team do several activities in parallel?
- Procurement Audit: Are staff members evaluated in accordance with the terms of existing negotiated agreements?
- Quality Metrics: Is there a set of procedures to capture, analyze and act on quality metrics?
- Contract Close-Out: Have all acceptance criteria been met prior to final payment to contractors?
- Project Performance Report: How will procurement be coordinated with other Sustaining program project aspects, such as scheduling and performance reporting?
Step-by-step and complete Sustaining program Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Sustaining program project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Sustaining program project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Sustaining program project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Sustaining program project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Sustaining program project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Sustaining program project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Sustaining program project with this in-depth Sustaining program Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Sustaining program projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Sustaining program and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Sustaining program investments work better.
This Sustaining program All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.