Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Shadow price Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Shadow price related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Shadow price specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Shadow price Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Shadow price improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Does job training on the documented procedures need to be part of the process team’s education and training?
- What does Shadow price success mean to the stakeholders?
- Are we Assessing Shadow price and Risk?
- How will we build a 100-year startup?
- What key measures identified indicate the performance of the stakeholder process?
- What are the disruptive Shadow price technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
- Will existing staff require re-training, for example, to learn new business processes?
- Are the best solutions selected?
- Is the gap/opportunity displayed and communicated in financial terms?
- How do we go about Comparing Shadow price approaches/solutions?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Shadow price book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Shadow price self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Shadow price Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Shadow price areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Shadow price Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Shadow price projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Shadow price Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Shadow price project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Management Plan: Is the Steering Committee active in Shadow price project oversight?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Have activity relationships and interdependencies within tasks been adequately identified?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is current scope of the Shadow price project substantially different than that originally defined?
- Source Selection Criteria: How should the solicitation aspects regarding past performance be structured?
- Procurement Audit: Has it been determined which areas of procurement the audit should cover?
- Scope Management Plan: Are changes in scope (deliverable commitments) agreed to by all affected groups & individuals?
- Quality Management Plan: Are there procedures in place to effectively manage interdependencies with other Shadow price projects / systems?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are all key components of a Quality Assurance Plan present?
- Change Log: Will the Shadow price project fail if the change request is not executed?
- Duration Estimating Worksheet: Is a Construction detail attached (to aid in explanation)?
Step-by-step and complete Shadow price Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Shadow price project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Shadow price project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Shadow price project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Shadow price project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Shadow price project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Shadow price project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Shadow price project with this in-depth Shadow price Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Shadow price projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Shadow price and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Shadow price investments work better.
This Shadow price All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.