What is involved in Business process modelling
Find out what the related areas are that Business process modelling connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Business process modelling thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Business process modelling journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Business process modelling leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Business process modelling related domains to cover and 275 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Business process modelling, Business process, Subject-oriented business process management, Software quality, Spiral model, Entity–relationship model, Formalized Administrative Notation, System dynamics, Software testing, Wolt Fabrycky, System integration, Integrated business planning, Bertrand Meyer, Business Process Modelling Notation, Technical support, Software process, Functional flow block diagram, Tertiary sector of the economy, System lifecycle, Software verification and validation, Value chain, Software maintenance, Value Stream Mapping, Formal methods, Iterative and incremental development, Harbarian process modeling, Risk management, Verification and validation, View model, Business Process Modeling Notation, Business process modelling, Mathematical optimization, Business model, Aspect-oriented software development, Business process management, Danese Cooper, Industrial engineering, Work breakdown structure, Business plan, Generalised Enterprise Reference Architecture and Methodology, Systems modeling, Enterprise architecture, Ruzena Bajcsy, Safety engineering, Project management, Data model, Configuration management, Capability Maturity Model Integration, Business process redesign, Structured analysis, Aerospace engineering, Waterfall model, Control engineering, Gantt chart, Model Driven Engineering, Software architecture, Information technology, Software deployment, Business analysis, Software quality assurance, Software archaeology, Functional specification, Software prototyping, Activity diagram, ISO/IEC 15504, Business reference model, Process mining, Incremental build model, Quality function deployment:
Business process modelling Critical Criteria:
Jump start Business process modelling planning and find the ideas you already have.
– what is the best design framework for Business process modelling organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
– Does Business process modelling systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
– Does Business process modelling appropriately measure and monitor risk?
Business process Critical Criteria:
Ventilate your thoughts about Business process failures and budget for Business process challenges.
– Do we identify maximum allowable downtime for critical business functions, acceptable levels of data loss and backlogged transactions, RTOs, RPOs, recovery of the critical path (i.e., business processes or systems that should receive the highest priority), and the costs associated with downtime? Are the approved thresholds appropriate?
– Have the segments, goals and performance objectives been translated into an actionable and realistic target business and information architecture expressed within business functions, business processes, and information requirements?
– Have senior executives clearly identified and explained concerns regarding Customer Service issues and other change drivers, and emphasized that major improvements are imperative?
– Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to Business process modelling? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
– What is the importance of knowing the key performance indicators KPIs for a business process when trying to implement a business intelligence system?
– Has business process Cybersecurity has been included in continuity of operations plans for areas such as customer data, billing, etc.?
– When conducting a business process reengineering study, what should we look for when trying to identify business processes to change?
– If we process purchase orders; what is the desired business process around supporting purchase orders?
– If we accept wire transfers what is the desired business process around supporting wire transfers?
– To satisfy customers and stakeholders, which internal business process must we excel in?
– How do clients contact client services with any questions about business processes?
– What are the relationships with other business processes and are these necessary?
– Do changes in business processes fall under the scope of Change Management?
– What would Eligible entity be asked to do to facilitate your normal business process?
– How do we improve business processes and how do we deliver on that?
– On what basis would you decide to redesign a business process?
– How does the solution handle core business processes?
Subject-oriented business process management Critical Criteria:
Model after Subject-oriented business process management decisions and define what our big hairy audacious Subject-oriented business process management goal is.
– What potential environmental factors impact the Business process modelling effort?
– Are accountability and ownership for Business process modelling clearly defined?
– Why are Business process modelling skills important?
Software quality Critical Criteria:
Chat re Software quality strategies and visualize why should people listen to you regarding Software quality.
– What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding Business process modelling?
– Does the software Quality Assurance function have a management reporting channel separate from the software development project management?
– Are software Quality Assurance tests a part of the general hardware acceptance test on the customers machine before it leaves the factory?
– Do software Quality Assurance test programs undergo the same production cycle and method (except q/a) as the software they test?
– Is software Quality Assurance done by an independently reporting agency representing the interests of the eventual user?
– What are the best practices for software quality assurance when using agile development methodologies?
– Is at least one person engaged in software Quality Assurance for every ten engaged in its fabrication?
– The need for high-quality software is glaring. But what constitutes software quality?
– What are internal and external Business process modelling relations?
– How will you measure your Business process modelling effectiveness?
Spiral model Critical Criteria:
Refer to Spiral model decisions and assess and formulate effective operational and Spiral model strategies.
– What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your Business process modelling strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
– Marketing budgets are tighter, consumers are more skeptical, and social media has changed forever the way we talk about Business process modelling. How do we gain traction?
– What other organizational variables, such as reward systems or communication systems, affect the performance of this Business process modelling process?
Entity–relationship model Critical Criteria:
Frame Entity–relationship model projects and innovate what needs to be done with Entity–relationship model.
– Are there any disadvantages to implementing Business process modelling? There might be some that are less obvious?
Formalized Administrative Notation Critical Criteria:
Match Formalized Administrative Notation projects and triple focus on important concepts of Formalized Administrative Notation relationship management.
– How do we Improve Business process modelling service perception, and satisfaction?
System dynamics Critical Criteria:
Set goals for System dynamics tactics and ask what if.
– How will we insure seamless interoperability of Business process modelling moving forward?
– What vendors make products that address the Business process modelling needs?
– What is Systems Thinking, and how does it relate to System Dynamics?
Software testing Critical Criteria:
Categorize Software testing leadership and diversify disclosure of information – dealing with confidential Software testing information.
– Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving Business process modelling forward?
– Is Business process modelling dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
– How to deal with Business process modelling Changes?
Wolt Fabrycky Critical Criteria:
Inquire about Wolt Fabrycky planning and overcome Wolt Fabrycky skills and management ineffectiveness.
– What will be the consequences to the business (financial, reputation etc) if Business process modelling does not go ahead or fails to deliver the objectives?
– What are current Business process modelling Paradigms?
System integration Critical Criteria:
Accelerate System integration results and correct System integration management by competencies.
– What are our best practices for minimizing Business process modelling project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the Business process modelling project lifecycle?
– Consider your own Business process modelling project. what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
– How do you address back-end system integration?
Integrated business planning Critical Criteria:
Have a round table over Integrated business planning outcomes and oversee Integrated business planning requirements.
– What prevents me from making the changes I know will make me a more effective Business process modelling leader?
– Think of your Business process modelling project. what are the main functions?
Bertrand Meyer Critical Criteria:
Trace Bertrand Meyer issues and optimize Bertrand Meyer leadership as a key to advancement.
– A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which Business process modelling models, tools and techniques are necessary?
– Will Business process modelling deliverables need to be tested and, if so, by whom?
– Does the Business process modelling task fit the clients priorities?
Business Process Modelling Notation Critical Criteria:
Check Business Process Modelling Notation management and describe the risks of Business Process Modelling Notation sustainability.
– Do the Business process modelling decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
– What are our Business process modelling Processes?
Technical support Critical Criteria:
Study Technical support tasks and get the big picture.
– What are the disruptive Business process modelling technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
– What alternatives do the vendors offer for contacting technical support (e.g., email, telephone, online chat, and web-based reporting)?
– If technical support services are included, what is the vendors commitment to timely response?
– How important is Business process modelling to the user organizations mission?
Software process Critical Criteria:
Adapt Software process decisions and change contexts.
– How do you merge agile, lightweight processes with standard industrial processes without either killing agility or undermining the years youve spent defining and refining your systems and software process assets?
– How do you incorporate cycle time, productivity, cost control, and other efficiency and effectiveness factors into these Business process modelling processes?
– Can we answer questions like: Was the software process followed and software engineering standards been properly applied?
– How do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations Business process modelling values?
– What tools and technologies are needed for a custom Business process modelling project?
Functional flow block diagram Critical Criteria:
Guard Functional flow block diagram engagements and display thorough understanding of the Functional flow block diagram process.
– Have all basic functions of Business process modelling been defined?
– How do we keep improving Business process modelling?
Tertiary sector of the economy Critical Criteria:
Audit Tertiary sector of the economy projects and balance specific methods for improving Tertiary sector of the economy results.
– Is a Business process modelling Team Work effort in place?
System lifecycle Critical Criteria:
Look at System lifecycle governance and intervene in System lifecycle processes and leadership.
– Will Business process modelling have an impact on current business continuity, disaster recovery processes and/or infrastructure?
Software verification and validation Critical Criteria:
Discuss Software verification and validation strategies and visualize why should people listen to you regarding Software verification and validation.
– Do you monitor the effectiveness of your Business process modelling activities?
– How much does Business process modelling help?
Value chain Critical Criteria:
Merge Value chain results and diversify by understanding risks and leveraging Value chain.
– Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of Business process modelling?
Software maintenance Critical Criteria:
Model after Software maintenance engagements and get going.
– If the path forward waits until a new generation of devices essentially replaces an old generation of devices which could be somewhere between 5 and 15 years, what does the path forward look like for the legacy devices and their software maintenance?
– Among the Business process modelling product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
– Are we making progress? and are we making progress as Business process modelling leaders?
– Is there any existing Business process modelling governance structure?
Value Stream Mapping Critical Criteria:
Investigate Value Stream Mapping decisions and figure out ways to motivate other Value Stream Mapping users.
– Who is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources (time, people and money) are allocated to Business process modelling?
– How do we go about Comparing Business process modelling approaches/solutions?
Formal methods Critical Criteria:
Communicate about Formal methods management and give examples utilizing a core of simple Formal methods skills.
– What will drive Business process modelling change?
– Are there Business process modelling problems defined?
Iterative and incremental development Critical Criteria:
Chart Iterative and incremental development engagements and perfect Iterative and incremental development conflict management.
– What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good Business process modelling project manager?
– Why is it important to have senior management support for a Business process modelling project?
– Who are the people involved in developing and implementing Business process modelling?
Harbarian process modeling Critical Criteria:
Devise Harbarian process modeling adoptions and finalize the present value of growth of Harbarian process modeling.
– How do we go about Securing Business process modelling?
Risk management Critical Criteria:
Scrutinze Risk management goals and find the essential reading for Risk management researchers.
– Is there a repeatable reporting process in place across the entities, so results are centrally coordinated, organized, and managed?
– Do you have enough focus on ITRM documentation to help formalize processes to increase communications and integration with ORM?
– What do we see as the greatest challenges in improving Cybersecurity practices across critical infrastructure?
– What information handled by or about the Risk assessed system should not be disclosed and to whom?
– Is removable media protected and its use restricted according to your organizations policies?
– Is our Cybersecurity function appropriately organized, trained, equipped, staffed and funded?
– Do you have an IT risk program framework aligned to IT strategy and enterprise risk?
– Could a system or security malfunction or unavailability result in injury or death?
– How is the enterprise Risk Management model used to assess and respond to risk?
– Our project management standards do they support or undermine Risk Management?
– What are the requirements for information availability and integrity?
– Do you actively monitor regulatory changes for the impact of ITRM?
– How much money should be invested in technical security measures ?
– How often does the management team discuss Cybersecurity?
– Is a written procedure or checklist in place to do this?
– Does the risk only impact life-cycle cost?
Verification and validation Critical Criteria:
Check Verification and validation strategies and triple focus on important concepts of Verification and validation relationship management.
– Does Business process modelling include applications and information with regulatory compliance significance (or other contractual conditions that must be formally complied with) in a new or unique manner for which no approved security requirements, templates or design models exist?
– Have the types of risks that may impact Business process modelling been identified and analyzed?
– How do we Lead with Business process modelling in Mind?
View model Critical Criteria:
Study View model goals and integrate design thinking in View model innovation.
– For your Business process modelling project, identify and describe the business environment. is there more than one layer to the business environment?
Business Process Modeling Notation Critical Criteria:
Grade Business Process Modeling Notation decisions and get going.
– How to Secure Business process modelling?
Business process modelling Critical Criteria:
Huddle over Business process modelling tactics and point out Business process modelling tensions in leadership.
Mathematical optimization Critical Criteria:
Dissect Mathematical optimization tactics and reinforce and communicate particularly sensitive Mathematical optimization decisions.
– What management system can we use to leverage the Business process modelling experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
– Can we do Business process modelling without complex (expensive) analysis?
Business model Critical Criteria:
Understand Business model failures and know what your objective is.
– How can we create a secure environment to protect our data, especially when new business models like cloud computing and mobility leave us with little control over it?
– How can we take rapid and informed action given the dramatic changes the IoT will make to our traditional business models?
– What applications will first become mainstream and under which business model will they operate?
– What sources do you use to gather information for a Business process modelling study?
– How well does the product fit our current and planned business model(s)?
– What potential megatrends could make our business model obsolete?
Aspect-oriented software development Critical Criteria:
Discourse Aspect-oriented software development decisions and prioritize challenges of Aspect-oriented software development.
– What is the purpose of Business process modelling in relation to the mission?
Business process management Critical Criteria:
Apply Business process management projects and display thorough understanding of the Business process management process.
– Do those selected for the Business process modelling team have a good general understanding of what Business process modelling is all about?
– What are the Essentials of Internal Business process modelling Management?
Danese Cooper Critical Criteria:
Accelerate Danese Cooper projects and reinforce and communicate particularly sensitive Danese Cooper decisions.
– What are the business goals Business process modelling is aiming to achieve?
– Do we have past Business process modelling Successes?
Industrial engineering Critical Criteria:
Have a session on Industrial engineering issues and devote time assessing Industrial engineering and its risk.
– Do we cover the five essential competencies-Communication, Collaboration,Innovation, Adaptability, and Leadership that improve an organizations ability to leverage the new Business process modelling in a volatile global economy?
– Have you identified your Business process modelling key performance indicators?
Work breakdown structure Critical Criteria:
Analyze Work breakdown structure issues and prioritize challenges of Work breakdown structure.
– How can the value of Business process modelling be defined?
– Explain in detail the Work Breakdown Structure?
Business plan Critical Criteria:
Survey Business plan outcomes and intervene in Business plan processes and leadership.
– Its important to reach your customers. Every business, if wise, will have a promotion and advertising plan. You need to consider the image you want to project to your customers about your business. Will your business stand out because you are a proven a leader in the service or product industry by providing innovative services or products, or you provide customer confidence by providing high quality Customer Service?
– What role does communication play in the success or failure of a Business process modelling project?
– How do we measure improved Business process modelling service perception, and satisfaction?
– Have Business Plans with your Critical Preferred Vendors?
– Do you need to develop a Human Resources manual?
– How do you plan to address Customer Service?
– Do we offer Superior Customer Service?
Generalised Enterprise Reference Architecture and Methodology Critical Criteria:
Investigate Generalised Enterprise Reference Architecture and Methodology strategies and assess what counts with Generalised Enterprise Reference Architecture and Methodology that we are not counting.
– Does Business process modelling analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
Systems modeling Critical Criteria:
Design Systems modeling leadership and find out.
– Who will provide the final approval of Business process modelling deliverables?
Enterprise architecture Critical Criteria:
Accommodate Enterprise architecture governance and find out.
– How do your measurements capture actionable Business process modelling information for use in exceeding your customers expectations and securing your customers engagement?
– With the increasing adoption of cloud computing do you think enterprise architecture as a discipline will become more or less important to us and why?
– Enterprise architecture planning. how does it align with to the to be architecture?
– How does the standard fit into the Federal Enterprise Architecture (FEA)?
– Are Enterprise JavaBeans still relevant for enterprise architectures?
– Are software assets aligned with the agency enterprise architecture?
– Are software assets aligned with the organizations enterprise architecture?
– Are the levels and focus right for TOGAF enterprise architecture?
– Is There a Role for Patterns in Enterprise Architecture?
– What is the value of mature Enterprise Architecture?
– Why Should we Consider Enterprise Architecture?
– What is an Enterprise Architecture?
– What Is Enterprise Architecture?
– Why Enterprise Architecture?
Ruzena Bajcsy Critical Criteria:
Accelerate Ruzena Bajcsy management and display thorough understanding of the Ruzena Bajcsy process.
Safety engineering Critical Criteria:
Discourse Safety engineering governance and correct Safety engineering management by competencies.
– Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a Business process modelling process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the Business process modelling process available?
– Do we monitor the Business process modelling decisions made and fine tune them as they evolve?
– Are there recognized Business process modelling problems?
Project management Critical Criteria:
Check Project management projects and look in other fields.
– Troubleshooting – are problems related to what is actually changing (the change), to the management of tasks and resources to make the change happen (project management) or to issues relating to employee engagement, buy-in and resistance (Change Management)?
– How can a company arrange a new project if the management does not know when they will finish the current projects and when the employees will be free to take on a new project?
– How much and which way a traditional project manager has to change his/her management style or way of working in order to be an agile project manager?
– Can we say that the traditional project team is not self-organized, no matter how complex the project is, and what level of team we are discussing?
– What about when our product is an integration of several different products, each with their own product owner?
– Are there metrics and standards that can be used for control of agile project progress during execution?
– So, if the project no longer needs a detailed master project plan, why does it need a project manager?
– How could a new product or service be developed in this century without Agile Project Management?
– Can agile project management be adopted by industries other than software development?
– Which individual role is responsible for all aspects of the delivery of the solution?
– Does implementation of project management require a culture change?
– Why would anyone want to discard the benefits of collocated teams?
– How can Trello be used as an Agile project management tool?
– How will stakeholders and customers react to the change?
– that is fine as far as it goes, but does this scale?
– What is an economic aspect of Project Management?
– What project management certifications do you hold?
– What is agile anyways?
– What is scrum?
Data model Critical Criteria:
Deliberate over Data model goals and define what do we need to start doing with Data model.
– What are the data model, data definitions, structure, and hosting options of purchased applications (COTS)?
– What is the physical data model definition (derived from logical data models) used to design the database?
– What are specific Business process modelling Rules to follow?
– Physical data model available?
– Logical data model available?
Configuration management Critical Criteria:
Track Configuration management adoptions and interpret which customers can’t participate in Configuration management because they lack skills.
– If a customer complains that service levels are below those agreed in the sla, apparently due to a number of related hardware incidents, who is responsible for ensuring the cause is investigated?
– The words delta, full and package describe different types of release. Which ones do we use when?
– Have the types of documents to be included in your CM Program been determined?
– When: when do you start to place an entity under configuration control?
– When: when do you start to place entities under configuration control?
– A network segment is a superset of a larger network. true or false?
– What are good and easy practices for frequent web deployments?
– Are there design changes associated with the proposed change?
– What are valid performance indicators for the service desk?
– Are SSC s within the CM Program tested after modification?
– What baselines are required to be defined and managed?
– Interdisciplinary review of proposed change complete?
– Do the benefits of the change warrant the costs?
– How will configuration items be controlled?
– Are baselines tied to project milestones?
– Who assumes responsibility for accuracy?
– How are people informed of changes?
– When was change implemented?
– What should be in the plan?
Capability Maturity Model Integration Critical Criteria:
Confer over Capability Maturity Model Integration adoptions and spearhead techniques for implementing Capability Maturity Model Integration.
– What business benefits will Business process modelling goals deliver if achieved?
Business process redesign Critical Criteria:
Align Business process redesign decisions and point out improvements in Business process redesign.
– Think about the functions involved in your Business process modelling project. what processes flow from these functions?
Structured analysis Critical Criteria:
Bootstrap Structured analysis risks and oversee implementation of Structured analysis.
– Who sets the Business process modelling standards?
Aerospace engineering Critical Criteria:
Investigate Aerospace engineering risks and arbitrate Aerospace engineering techniques that enhance teamwork and productivity.
– What are your most important goals for the strategic Business process modelling objectives?
Waterfall model Critical Criteria:
Scan Waterfall model projects and suggest using storytelling to create more compelling Waterfall model projects.
– Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for Business process modelling strengthening and reform actually originate?
– Who will be responsible for deciding whether Business process modelling goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
Control engineering Critical Criteria:
Apply Control engineering tactics and devise Control engineering key steps.
– What is Effective Business process modelling?
Gantt chart Critical Criteria:
Interpolate Gantt chart issues and learn.
– Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent Business process modelling services/products?
– What are the success criteria that will indicate that Business process modelling objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
– What is our Business process modelling Strategy?
– What is a GANTT Chart?
Model Driven Engineering Critical Criteria:
Understand Model Driven Engineering planning and prioritize challenges of Model Driven Engineering.
– Is the Business process modelling organization completing tasks effectively and efficiently?
– Are we Assessing Business process modelling and Risk?
Software architecture Critical Criteria:
Illustrate Software architecture planning and gather practices for scaling Software architecture.
– How do we make it meaningful in connecting Business process modelling with what users do day-to-day?
Information technology Critical Criteria:
Extrapolate Information technology failures and plan concise Information technology education.
– Do the response plans address damage assessment, site restoration, payroll, Human Resources, information technology, and administrative support?
– Does your company have defined information technology risk performance metrics that are monitored and reported to management on a regular basis?
– If a survey was done with asking organizations; Is there a line between your information technology department and your information security department?
– How does new information technology come to be applied and diffused among firms?
– The difference between data/information and information technology (it)?
– When do you ask for help from Information Technology (IT)?
Software deployment Critical Criteria:
Use past Software deployment planning and question.
– Risk factors: what are the characteristics of Business process modelling that make it risky?
– Is Business process modelling Realistic, or are you setting yourself up for failure?
– How would one define Business process modelling leadership?
Business analysis Critical Criteria:
Familiarize yourself with Business analysis outcomes and catalog what business benefits will Business analysis goals deliver if achieved.
– What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the Business process modelling process?
– What happens to the function of the business analysis in user story development?
– Why should we adopt a Business process modelling framework?
Software quality assurance Critical Criteria:
Define Software quality assurance engagements and frame using storytelling to create more compelling Software quality assurance projects.
– How do we ensure that implementations of Business process modelling products are done in a way that ensures safety?
– How is the value delivered by Business process modelling being measured?
Software archaeology Critical Criteria:
Revitalize Software archaeology planning and budget for Software archaeology challenges.
Functional specification Critical Criteria:
Accelerate Functional specification quality and transcribe Functional specification as tomorrows backbone for success.
– Does Business process modelling analysis show the relationships among important Business process modelling factors?
Software prototyping Critical Criteria:
Adapt Software prototyping management and find out what it really means.
– What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of Business process modelling product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
Activity diagram Critical Criteria:
Match Activity diagram adoptions and revise understanding of Activity diagram architectures.
ISO/IEC 15504 Critical Criteria:
Have a meeting on ISO/IEC 15504 issues and assess what counts with ISO/IEC 15504 that we are not counting.
Business reference model Critical Criteria:
Deliberate Business reference model risks and interpret which customers can’t participate in Business reference model because they lack skills.
– Meeting the challenge: are missed Business process modelling opportunities costing us money?
– Why is Business process modelling important for you now?
Process mining Critical Criteria:
Boost Process mining visions and summarize a clear Process mining focus.
– What are all of our Business process modelling domains and what do they do?
– Is Supporting Business process modelling documentation required?
Incremental build model Critical Criteria:
Deliberate Incremental build model tactics and sort Incremental build model activities.
– How do mission and objectives affect the Business process modelling processes of our organization?
Quality function deployment Critical Criteria:
Accommodate Quality function deployment decisions and pay attention to the small things.
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Business process modelling Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Business process modelling External links:
BPM Guide: Business process modelling in Trello – …
16. Business Process Modelling Flashcards | Quizlet
Business process External links:
Canon Business Process Services
What Is a Business Process? (with picture) – wiseGEEK
Microsoft Dynamics 365 – Modernizing Business Process …
Subject-oriented business process management External links:
Subject-Oriented Business Process Management
[PDF]Subject-Oriented Business Process Management – …
Subject-Oriented Business Process Management | …
Software quality External links:
Pillars of software quality | Microsoft Docs
[PDF]Software Quality Assurance Plan – US Department of …
Spiral model External links:
Create Spiral Model in PowerPoint Easily
Spiral Model : Advantages and Disadvantages ~ I …
SDLC – Spiral Model – tutorialspoint.com
System dynamics External links:
System Dynamics Review
System dynamics (Book, 2014) [WorldCat.org]
Vehicle System Dynamics: Vol 56, No 3
Software testing External links:
Software Testing, Monitoring, Developer Tools | SmartBear
Software Testing Certification Information – ASTQB …
PractiTest: Software Testing & QA Test Management Tools
Wolt Fabrycky External links:
Wolt Fabrycky – ResearchGate
System integration External links:
D-Tools System Integration – YouTube
WSI – Wireless System Integration – is an IoT enabler
Smart Grid Solutions | Smart Grid System Integration …
Integrated business planning External links:
o9 Solutions – Demand, Supply, Integrated Business Planning
Bertrand Meyer External links:
Bertrand Meyer – Google Scholar Citations
Bertrand Meyer Profiles | Facebook
Bertrand Meyer-Stabley | Facebook
Technical support External links:
Technical Support | Carrier Residential
http://www.carrier.com › /
Comcast Customer Service – XFINITY® Technical Support
ASISTS | Adult Student Information System & Technical Support
Software process External links:
SOLIDWORKS 2018 – Software Process Solutions
Functional flow block diagram External links:
Functional Flow Block Diagram – Conceptdraw.com
Tertiary sector of the economy External links:
What is the tertiary sector of the economy? – Quora
Tertiary sector of the economy – YouTube
What is TERTIARY SECTOR OF THE ECONOMY? What …
System lifecycle External links:
http://The system lifecycle in systems engineering is a view of a system or proposed system that addresses all phases of its existence to include system conception, design and development, production and/or construction, distribution, operation, maintenance and support, retirement, phase-out and disposal.
[PDF]Weapons System Lifecycle Management (WSLM) …
http://www.acq.osd.mil/ara/wslm/WSLM Brief APR-May 06.pdf
[PDF]SYSTEM LIFECYCLE MANAGEMENT 0951
Value chain External links:
TRACC Value Chain Improvement Solution
Value Chain – Investopedia
GTABC // A Time of Ownership – GTABC // African Value Chain
Value Stream Mapping External links:
Value Stream Mapping Terms Flashcards | Quizlet
[PDF]Value Stream Mapping – IPFW
What is Value Stream Mapping? | LeanKit
Formal methods External links:
FM 2018: Oxford 15-17 July 2018 – Formal Methods Europe
[PDF]CS 330 Formal Methods and Models – mason.gmu.edu
Formal Methods in Architecture – Home | Facebook
Iterative and incremental development External links:
[PDF]Iterative and Incremental Development (IID)
Iterative and incremental development – YouTube
Iterative and Incremental Development.flv – YouTube
Risk management External links:
Global Supply Chain Risk Management Solutions | Avetta
Risk Management – ue.org
[PDF]Course Title Risk Management – National Highway …
Verification and validation External links:
[PDF]Verification and Validation – University of California, …
[PDF]DATA VERIFICATION AND VALIDATION
View model External links:
[PDF]FAUCET PARTS – EXPLODED VIEW Model: K-59 – …
Pine View Model United Nations
My View model position for CS:GO – Steam Community
Business Process Modeling Notation External links:
What is Business Process Modeling Notation | Lucidchart
Business process modelling External links:
BPM Guide: Business process modelling in Trello – …
16. Business Process Modelling Flashcards | Quizlet
Mathematical optimization External links:
Mathematical Optimization – Linear Programming in …
Mathematical optimization — NYU Scholars
Title: Mathematical optimization for packing problems – …
Business model External links:
Business Model Canvas Explained – YouTube
Amazon.com: Business Model Generation: A Handbook for Visionaries, Game Changers, and Challengers (9780470876411): Alexander Osterwalder, Yves Pigneur: Books
Create a new Business Model Canvas – Canvanizer
Business process management External links:
HEFLO BPM | Business Process Management
Business Process Management – MedcoEnergi
Best Business Process Management Software – G2 Crowd
Danese Cooper External links:
Danese Cooper (@DivaDanese) | Twitter
Contact Danese Cooper for $20 – earn.com
Danese Cooper – Google+
Industrial engineering External links:
Assembly line | industrial engineering | Britannica.com
Department of Mechanical & Industrial Engineering
Industrial engineering & design – Home | Facebook
Work breakdown structure External links:
[PDF]UNCLASSIFIED Work Breakdown Structure – CADE
Create a Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) in Excel – YouTube
Free Work Breakdown Structure Templates – Smartsheet
Business plan External links:
Business plan – Official Site
How to Write a Business Plan for a Small Business: 9 Steps
Write a Winning Business Plan With These 8 Key Elements
Systems modeling External links:
Water Distribution Systems Modeling using EPANET | …
[PDF]Introduction to Electrical Systems Modeling
Enterprise architecture External links:
Enterprise Architecture – CDT Services
Federal Enterprise Architecture (FEA) | The White House
Ruzena Bajcsy External links:
Ruzena Bajcsy | EECS at UC Berkeley
Ruzena Bajcsy | Research UC Berkeley
Ruzena Bajcsy | The Franklin Institute
Safety engineering External links:
Trench Safety Engineering – National Trench Safety
Safety Engineering Jobs – ASSE Career Center
2018 EUROPE FIRE SAFETY ENGINEERING …
Project management External links:
CCRS | Project Management Institute
LearnSmart IT & Project Management Online Training …
Configuration management External links:
Interactive Configuration Management and Procurement …
5 Things About Configuration Management Your Boss …
http://In software engineering, software configuration management (SCM or S/W CM) is the task of tracking and controlling changes in the software, part of the larger cross-disciplinary field of configuration management. SCM practices include revision control and the establishment of baselines.
Capability Maturity Model Integration External links:
[PDF]Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI) Overview
Business process redesign External links:
Business Process Redesign – BPR – Investopedia
Business Process Redesign: An Overview (Article)
Structured analysis External links:
What is Structured Analysis? – Definition from Techopedia
What is Structured Analysis? – Definition from Techopedia
[PDF]Structured Analysis Family Evaluation (SAFE) Home …
Aerospace engineering External links:
Aerospace Engineering – Michigan Engineering
Aerospace Engineering | Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering
Aerospace Engineering | San Jose State University
Waterfall model External links:
Waterfall Model: What Is It and When Should You Use It?
SDLC – Waterfall Model – tutorialspoint.com
HOW TO MAKE WATERFALL MODEL – YouTube
Control engineering External links:
Automation and Control Engineering Technology …
Motion Control Engineering : Products : Controllers
Flood Control Engineering – County of San Bernardino
Gantt chart External links:
Trellogantt – Convert Trello into gantt chart
Tom’s Planner: Online Gantt Chart – Project Planning …
Gantt Excel – Free Gantt Chart Excel Template – Download …
Model Driven Engineering External links:
Open Source Software for Model Driven Engineering
Resources and Discussions on Model Driven Engineering
Software architecture External links:
O’Reilly Software Architecture Conference in New York …
Software Architecture | Coursera
Chapter 1: What is Software Architecture?
Information technology External links:
Information Technology (IT) Industry & Association | CompTIA
Student Email | Information Technology
Umail | University Information Technology Services
Software deployment External links:
Software Deployment – PC Power Management – IT …
Sophos Central: Software deployment methods – Sophos Community
Business analysis External links:
Business Analysis Tools, Templates and Checklists – CEG
International Institute of Business Analysis – Official Site
International Institute of Business Analysis
Software quality assurance External links:
Software Quality Assurance (SQA) – Techopedia.com
Software Quality Assurance Engineers & Testers at My Next Move
[PDF]Software Quality Assurance Plan – US Department of …
Software archaeology External links:
Software Archaeology | CSIAC
Content-Type: text/shitpost : Software Archaeology
Digging code: Software archaeology – TechRepublic
Functional specification External links:
What Goes Into a Functional Specification? – Bridging the …
What is functional specification? – Definition from WhatIs.com
Process 2: Write the Functional Specification
Software prototyping External links:
Software Prototyping & Requirements Management …
Software Prototyping Engineer – Jeppesen Careers
Skill Pages – Software prototyping | Dice.com
Activity diagram External links:
Activity Diagram For Hospital Management System – …
UML Activity Diagram Tutorial | Lucidchart
UML Activity diagram – YouTube
ISO/IEC 15504 External links:
http://ISO/IEC 15504 Information technology – Process assessment, also termed Software Process Improvement and Capability Determination (SPICE), is a set of technical standards documents for the computer software development process and related business management functions.
ISO/IEC 15504 – Infogalactic: the planetary knowledge core
Business reference model External links:
World-Class EA: Business Reference Model
Federal Human Capital Business Reference Model
Business Reference Model Version 2.0 – hsdl.org
Process mining External links:
Celonis Process Mining – YouTube
Intelligent Process Mining — TimelinePI
Process Mining: Data science in Action | Coursera
Incremental build model External links:
Incremental build model by John Brock on Prezi
Incremental build model – YouTube
Incremental Build Model – YouTube
Quality function deployment External links:
Quality Function Deployment in Excel | Excel QFD Template