What is involved in Master Data Management MDM
Find out what the related areas are that Master Data Management MDM connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Master Data Management MDM thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Master Data Management MDM journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Master Data Management MDM leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Master Data Management MDM related domains to cover and 192 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Master Data Management MDM, Transaction processing, Armstrong’s axioms, Relational model, Information management, Comparison of OLAP Servers, Online analytical processing, Database normalization, Object-relational database, Linked data, Decision support system, Fact table, Federated database system, Reference data, Return on investment, Data steward, Stored procedure, Decision support, Single customer view, Column-oriented DBMS, Surrogate key, Product information management, Query optimization, Foreign key, File systems, Create, read, update and delete, Data Mining Extensions, Dimensional modeling, Document-oriented database, Open Database Connectivity, Database administration and automation, Semantic Web, Data governance, Data storage device, Database trigger, Data extraction, Concurrency control, Database storage structures, Data deduplication, Database index, Data virtualization, Degenerate dimension, Data dictionary, Candidate key, Data visualization, Data warehouse, Mortgage loan, Referential integrity, Business intelligence software, Distributed database, CAP theorem, Sixth normal form, Enterprise information integration, Relational calculus, Data transformation, Data mining, Unique key:
Master Data Management MDM Critical Criteria:
Deliberate Master Data Management MDM strategies and give examples utilizing a core of simple Master Data Management MDM skills.
– Do we cover the five essential competencies-Communication, Collaboration,Innovation, Adaptability, and Leadership that improve an organizations ability to leverage the new Master Data Management MDM in a volatile global economy?
– What are specific Master Data Management MDM Rules to follow?
– Is Master Data Management MDM Required?
Transaction processing Critical Criteria:
Huddle over Transaction processing management and gather Transaction processing models .
– What are the success criteria that will indicate that Master Data Management MDM objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
– What will drive Master Data Management MDM change?
Armstrong’s axioms Critical Criteria:
Align Armstrong’s axioms governance and define what do we need to start doing with Armstrong’s axioms.
– Why is it important to have senior management support for a Master Data Management MDM project?
– What are the Key enablers to make this Master Data Management MDM move?
Relational model Critical Criteria:
Value Relational model projects and work towards be a leading Relational model expert.
– What will be the consequences to the business (financial, reputation etc) if Master Data Management MDM does not go ahead or fails to deliver the objectives?
– Who are the people involved in developing and implementing Master Data Management MDM?
– Is the scope of Master Data Management MDM defined?
Information management Critical Criteria:
Talk about Information management failures and innovate what needs to be done with Information management.
– Will Master Data Management MDM have an impact on current business continuity, disaster recovery processes and/or infrastructure?
– Is the Master Data Management MDM organization completing tasks effectively and efficiently?
– What is the difference between Enterprise Information Management and Data Warehousing?
– How is Business Intelligence and Information Management related?
Comparison of OLAP Servers Critical Criteria:
Nurse Comparison of OLAP Servers leadership and create Comparison of OLAP Servers explanations for all managers.
– What are the record-keeping requirements of Master Data Management MDM activities?
– How can the value of Master Data Management MDM be defined?
– What is our Master Data Management MDM Strategy?
Online analytical processing Critical Criteria:
Facilitate Online analytical processing strategies and learn.
– Is Master Data Management MDM dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
– How do we go about Securing Master Data Management MDM?
Database normalization Critical Criteria:
Transcribe Database normalization outcomes and find the ideas you already have.
– What is the purpose of Master Data Management MDM in relation to the mission?
– What are our Master Data Management MDM Processes?
Object-relational database Critical Criteria:
Categorize Object-relational database decisions and research ways can we become the Object-relational database company that would put us out of business.
– Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a Master Data Management MDM process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the Master Data Management MDM process available?
– Think of your Master Data Management MDM project. what are the main functions?
– How do we Identify specific Master Data Management MDM investment and emerging trends?
Linked data Critical Criteria:
Debate over Linked data decisions and describe the risks of Linked data sustainability.
– Which customers cant participate in our Master Data Management MDM domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
– Who will be responsible for deciding whether Master Data Management MDM goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
– Do we have past Master Data Management MDM Successes?
Decision support system Critical Criteria:
Gauge Decision support system visions and develop and take control of the Decision support system initiative.
– What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your Master Data Management MDM strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
– Marketing budgets are tighter, consumers are more skeptical, and social media has changed forever the way we talk about Master Data Management MDM. How do we gain traction?
– Does Master Data Management MDM create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
– A heuristic, a decision support system, or new practices to improve current project management?
Fact table Critical Criteria:
Own Fact table adoptions and track iterative Fact table results.
– How do you determine the key elements that affect Master Data Management MDM workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
– Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate Master Data Management MDM delivery for example is new software needed?
– Do Master Data Management MDM rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
Federated database system Critical Criteria:
Accommodate Federated database system quality and pioneer acquisition of Federated database system systems.
– In what ways are Master Data Management MDM vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
– Meeting the challenge: are missed Master Data Management MDM opportunities costing us money?
Reference data Critical Criteria:
See the value of Reference data planning and describe which business rules are needed as Reference data interface.
– What are the key elements of your Master Data Management MDM performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
– How will we insure seamless interoperability of Master Data Management MDM moving forward?
– What business benefits will Master Data Management MDM goals deliver if achieved?
Return on investment Critical Criteria:
Test Return on investment planning and learn.
– How important are hard measurements that show return on investment compared to soft measurements that demonstrate customer satisfaction and public perception?
– Does the expected return on investment (roi) of this new collection justify putting it in place?
– What is the source of the strategies for Master Data Management MDM strengthening and reform?
– What about Master Data Management MDM Analysis of results?
– Is Return on Investment addressed?
Data steward Critical Criteria:
Interpolate Data steward planning and look in other fields.
– Have data stewards (e.g.,program managers) responsible for coordinating data governance activities been identified and assigned to each specific domain of activity?
– Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once Master Data Management MDM is underway?
– What are our needs in relation to Master Data Management MDM skills, labor, equipment, and markets?
– Why should we adopt a Master Data Management MDM framework?
– Other data stewards?
Stored procedure Critical Criteria:
Own Stored procedure issues and define Stored procedure competency-based leadership.
– Consider your own Master Data Management MDM project. what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
– Do we all define Master Data Management MDM in the same way?
Decision support Critical Criteria:
Grasp Decision support goals and catalog Decision support activities.
– What tier data server has been identified for the storage of decision support data contained in a data warehouse?
– How do I manage information (decision support) and operational (transactional) data?
– What are the short and long-term Master Data Management MDM goals?
– What are the access requirements for decision support data?
– Are there recognized Master Data Management MDM problems?
Single customer view Critical Criteria:
Facilitate Single customer view issues and use obstacles to break out of ruts.
– Can we add value to the current Master Data Management MDM decision-making process (largely qualitative) by incorporating uncertainty modeling (more quantitative)?
– Do we monitor the Master Data Management MDM decisions made and fine tune them as they evolve?
– What are the business goals Master Data Management MDM is aiming to achieve?
Column-oriented DBMS Critical Criteria:
Design Column-oriented DBMS results and test out new things.
– How do we keep improving Master Data Management MDM?
Surrogate key Critical Criteria:
Extrapolate Surrogate key projects and plan concise Surrogate key education.
– What threat is Master Data Management MDM addressing?
Product information management Critical Criteria:
Confer re Product information management leadership and adopt an insight outlook.
– What other organizational variables, such as reward systems or communication systems, affect the performance of this Master Data Management MDM process?
– How do mission and objectives affect the Master Data Management MDM processes of our organization?
Query optimization Critical Criteria:
Meet over Query optimization goals and arbitrate Query optimization techniques that enhance teamwork and productivity.
Foreign key Critical Criteria:
Powwow over Foreign key planning and balance specific methods for improving Foreign key results.
– Why is Master Data Management MDM important for you now?
File systems Critical Criteria:
Detail File systems governance and use obstacles to break out of ruts.
– Does Master Data Management MDM analysis show the relationships among important Master Data Management MDM factors?
– What is Effective Master Data Management MDM?
Create, read, update and delete Critical Criteria:
Judge Create, read, update and delete tasks and define Create, read, update and delete competency-based leadership.
Data Mining Extensions Critical Criteria:
Chart Data Mining Extensions failures and budget the knowledge transfer for any interested in Data Mining Extensions.
– Who will be responsible for documenting the Master Data Management MDM requirements in detail?
– Does Master Data Management MDM analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
Dimensional modeling Critical Criteria:
Generalize Dimensional modeling tactics and check on ways to get started with Dimensional modeling.
– Who is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources (time, people and money) are allocated to Master Data Management MDM?
Document-oriented database Critical Criteria:
Meet over Document-oriented database leadership and drive action.
Open Database Connectivity Critical Criteria:
Reorganize Open Database Connectivity leadership and separate what are the business goals Open Database Connectivity is aiming to achieve.
– When a Master Data Management MDM manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
Database administration and automation Critical Criteria:
Deliberate over Database administration and automation projects and finalize the present value of growth of Database administration and automation.
– Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in Master Data Management MDM?
– Can we do Master Data Management MDM without complex (expensive) analysis?
Semantic Web Critical Criteria:
Steer Semantic Web goals and test out new things.
– Have you identified your Master Data Management MDM key performance indicators?
– How do we manage Master Data Management MDM Knowledge Management (KM)?
Data governance Critical Criteria:
Survey Data governance governance and get going.
– Before any rule is created or any data-related decision is made, a prior decision must be addressed: who gets to make the decision, and when, and using what process?
– For other types of programs, decision rights may require more negotiation. for example, who should decide the length of a data field in a new system?
– Once a rule is created or a data-related decision is made, the organization will be ready to act on it. who should do what, and when?
– Is the requested data for a project that supports the goals and mission of our organization and benefits our clients?
– In relation to information governance, what are the key challenges or changes facing your organization?
– Is collecting this data element the most efficient way to influence practice policy, or research?
– What process should be implemented to review and approve requests for information?
– Do you see the correlation to the centralized remote book file for the library?
– Can it be used to validate data or does it need validation performed on it?
– Are there opportunities from making this available to a broader audience?
– Standards evaluation -are there standards to be adhered to or created?
– Establishing an end-to-end data governance process?
– What happens to projects after they are completed?
– Is there a process in place to examine query logs?
– What can happen without data governance?
– what is driving data governance adoption?
– Is unnecessary capability harmful?
– Why is data governance needed?
Data storage device Critical Criteria:
Illustrate Data storage device leadership and reinforce and communicate particularly sensitive Data storage device decisions.
– How does the organization define, manage, and improve its Master Data Management MDM processes?
– Is a Master Data Management MDM Team Work effort in place?
Database trigger Critical Criteria:
Administer Database trigger visions and oversee Database trigger management by competencies.
– What are the Essentials of Internal Master Data Management MDM Management?
– How to deal with Master Data Management MDM Changes?
Data extraction Critical Criteria:
Track Data extraction governance and find the ideas you already have.
– Who will provide the final approval of Master Data Management MDM deliverables?
– How can data extraction from dashboards be automated?
Concurrency control Critical Criteria:
Learn from Concurrency control engagements and explore and align the progress in Concurrency control.
– Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent Master Data Management MDM services/products?
Database storage structures Critical Criteria:
Closely inspect Database storage structures planning and spearhead techniques for implementing Database storage structures.
– Is maximizing Master Data Management MDM protection the same as minimizing Master Data Management MDM loss?
Data deduplication Critical Criteria:
Air ideas re Data deduplication tactics and budget the knowledge transfer for any interested in Data deduplication.
– Which data deduplication technique reduces storage capacity and network bandwidth requirements, but increases the overhead on the backup client?
– Which emc backup and recovery product provides source-based data deduplication?
– Which backup solution supports only source-based data deduplication?
– Who sets the Master Data Management MDM standards?
– How do we maintain Master Data Management MDMs Integrity?
Database index Critical Criteria:
Administer Database index planning and get the big picture.
– How will you know that the Master Data Management MDM project has been successful?
Data virtualization Critical Criteria:
Define Data virtualization quality and look in other fields.
Degenerate dimension Critical Criteria:
Confer over Degenerate dimension quality and improve Degenerate dimension service perception.
– For your Master Data Management MDM project, identify and describe the business environment. is there more than one layer to the business environment?
– What potential environmental factors impact the Master Data Management MDM effort?
Data dictionary Critical Criteria:
Generalize Data dictionary results and customize techniques for implementing Data dictionary controls.
– Do the Master Data Management MDM decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
– How important is Master Data Management MDM to the user organizations mission?
– What types of information should be included in the data dictionary?
– Is there a data dictionary?
Candidate key Critical Criteria:
Check Candidate key goals and work towards be a leading Candidate key expert.
– Is there a Master Data Management MDM Communication plan covering who needs to get what information when?
– Are we Assessing Master Data Management MDM and Risk?
Data visualization Critical Criteria:
Depict Data visualization quality and report on setting up Data visualization without losing ground.
– What are the best places schools to study data visualization information design or information architecture?
– Why are Master Data Management MDM skills important?
– How much does Master Data Management MDM help?
Data warehouse Critical Criteria:
Have a session on Data warehouse adoptions and display thorough understanding of the Data warehouse process.
– What does a typical data warehouse and business intelligence organizational structure look like?
– Does big data threaten the traditional data warehouse business intelligence model stack?
– Will Master Data Management MDM deliverables need to be tested and, if so, by whom?
– Is data warehouseing necessary for our business intelligence service?
– Is Data Warehouseing necessary for a business intelligence service?
– What is the difference between a database and data warehouse?
– What is the purpose of data warehouses and data marts?
– What are alternatives to building a data warehouse?
– Do we offer a good introduction to data warehouse?
– Data Warehouse versus Data Lake (Data Swamp)?
– Do you still need a data warehouse?
– Centralized data warehouse?
Mortgage loan Critical Criteria:
Refer to Mortgage loan tactics and question.
– At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once Master Data Management MDM is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
Referential integrity Critical Criteria:
Ventilate your thoughts about Referential integrity outcomes and describe the risks of Referential integrity sustainability.
– What processes are in place to support data referential integrity and / or normalization?
– Is Supporting Master Data Management MDM documentation required?
Business intelligence software Critical Criteria:
Consult on Business intelligence software projects and report on the economics of relationships managing Business intelligence software and constraints.
– Have the types of risks that may impact Master Data Management MDM been identified and analyzed?
Distributed database Critical Criteria:
Explore Distributed database risks and ask questions.
– What systems are similar to or may have influenced Bitcoins eventually consistent distributed database?
– What are current Master Data Management MDM Paradigms?
CAP theorem Critical Criteria:
Contribute to CAP theorem failures and adopt an insight outlook.
– How do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations Master Data Management MDM values?
– In a project to restructure Master Data Management MDM outcomes, which stakeholders would you involve?
– What are all of our Master Data Management MDM domains and what do they do?
Sixth normal form Critical Criteria:
Reason over Sixth normal form governance and ask what if.
– Are there any disadvantages to implementing Master Data Management MDM? There might be some that are less obvious?
– Who needs to know about Master Data Management MDM ?
Enterprise information integration Critical Criteria:
Bootstrap Enterprise information integration visions and tour deciding if Enterprise information integration progress is made.
Relational calculus Critical Criteria:
Review Relational calculus adoptions and test out new things.
– In the case of a Master Data Management MDM project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a Master Data Management MDM project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. in other words, can we track that any Master Data Management MDM project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
– Think about the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your Master Data Management MDM project. should it be formal and complex, or can it be less formal and relatively simple?
Data transformation Critical Criteria:
Infer Data transformation planning and find out what it really means.
– Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to Master Data Management MDM? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
– Describe the process of data transformation required by your system?
– What is the process of data transformation required by your system?
Data mining Critical Criteria:
Tête-à-tête about Data mining quality and question.
– Do you see the need to clarify copyright aspects of the data-driven innovation (e.g. with respect to technologies such as text and data mining)?
– What types of transactional activities and data mining are being used and where do we see the greatest potential benefits?
– What is the difference between Data Analytics Data Analysis Data Mining and Data Science?
– What is the difference between business intelligence business analytics and data mining?
– Is business intelligence set to play a key role in the future of Human Resources?
– What programs do we have to teach data mining?
Unique key Critical Criteria:
Chat re Unique key outcomes and spearhead techniques for implementing Unique key.
– How do we ensure that implementations of Master Data Management MDM products are done in a way that ensures safety?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Master Data Management MDM Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Transaction processing External links:
Global Leader In Transaction Processing Solutions – Visa DPS
Transaction processing systems (Book, 1991) …
Transaction Processing: Con…
http://The key to client/server computing. Transaction processing techniques are …
Armstrong’s axioms External links:
Armstrong’s Axioms – YouTube
ArmStrong’s Axioms Flashcards | Quizlet
[PDF]Functional Dependencies Keys Armstrong’s Axioms
Relational model External links:
What is a Relational Model? – Definition from Techopedia
Database: The Relational Model Flashcards | Quizlet
Converting xml schema to relational model – Stack Overflow
Information management External links:
Home | Information Management
Comparison of OLAP Servers External links:
COMPARISON OF OLAP SERVERS – The Economic Times
Comparison of OLAP Servers – topics.revolvy.com
https://topics.revolvy.com/topic/Comparison of OLAP Servers
Database normalization External links:
Description of the database normalization basics
An Introduction to Database Normalization — Mike …
An Introduction to Database Normalization – devshed
Object-relational database External links:
[0906.3112v1] Object-Relational Database …
Decision support system External links:
North Carolina Accounting System Decision Support System
What is Decision Support System | InTechOpen
Decision Support System – DSS – Investopedia
Fact table External links:
FACT table | Qlik Community
Factless Fact Table – Wisdomschema
Multiple Fact Tables – Common Dimensions |Tableau …
Federated database system External links:
What is FEDERATED DATABASE SYSTEM? What does …
Federated database system – YouTube
Reference data External links:
Reference data : CIBSE guide C. (Book, 2001) [WorldCat.org]
NJDOT Reference Data – New Jersey
wsodata.com – Loan Reference Data Login
Return on investment External links:
How To Calculate A Return On Investment – Business Insider
My Return on Investment – Capella University
How to Calculate a Monthly Return on Investment – Fidelity
Data steward External links:
Data Steward Salary – PayScale
KASB Creates “Data Steward” District Contact List – …
Glossary – Data Steward – Bighorn
Stored procedure External links:
How do I call a SQL Server stored procedure from PowerShell?
SSIS and Stored Procedure OUTPUT Parameters | SQL …
sql – What is a stored procedure? – Stack Overflow
Decision support External links:
Planning and Decision Support
What is Decision Support System | InTechOpen
STATdx | Diagnostic Decision Support for Radiology
Single customer view External links:
Single Customer View – Experian
A Single Customer View is an aggregated, consistent and holistic representation of the data known by an organisation about its customers.
Single Customer View | Trillium
Column-oriented DBMS External links:
C-Store: A Column-oriented DBMS – citeseerx.ist.psu.edu
Paper Review: C-Store: A column-oriented DBMS
Column-oriented DBMS |THWACK
Surrogate key External links:
INSERT ALL INTO and Sequence.nextval for a Surrogate Key
What is a surrogate key in a relational database? – Quora
Product information management External links:
Product Information Management (PIM) for Ecommerce
Product Information Management (PIM) – Mid-States …
Best Product Information Management (PIM) Software …
Query optimization External links:
Execution plan viewer and query optimization – ApexSQL …
Foreign key External links:
How To Add A Foreign Key in Ruby on Rails — Matt Morgante
mysql – Sequelize.js foreign key – Stack Overflow
Foreign Keys – MariaDB Knowledge Base
File systems External links:
Overview of FAT, HPFS, and NTFS File Systems
What is the difference between VFAT and FAT32 file systems?
Troubleshooting Disks and File Systems – technet.microsoft.com
Create, read, update and delete External links:
What is CRUD cycle (Create, Read, Update and Delete …
Create, Read, Update and Delete (CRUD)
Data Mining Extensions External links:
Data Mining Extensions (DMX) Reference
Data Mining Extensions (DMX) Reference | Microsoft Docs
Data Mining Extensions (DMX) Operator Reference
Dimensional modeling External links:
[PDF]Dimensional Modeling 101 – Purdue University – …
Three-Dimensional Modeling | 3-D model | COST of …
[PDF]Basics of Dimensional Modeling – University of …
Open Database Connectivity External links:
ODBC (Open Database Connectivity)
Microsoft Open Database Connectivity (ODBC) | …
What is open database connectivity? – Quora
Database administration and automation External links:
Database administration and automation – Infogalactic: …
Database administration and automation – WOW.com
Semantic Web External links:
Semantic Web Company Home – Semantic Web Company
Semantic Web Flashcards | Quizlet
As of 2015, is the semantic web dead? – Updated 2017 – Quora
Data governance External links:
What is data governance (DG)? – Definition from WhatIs.com
7 Best Practices for Data Governance in Healthcare
Data Governance Analyst Jobs, Employment | Indeed.com
Data storage device External links:
What Is a Data Storage Device? (with pictures) – wiseGEEK
Data storage device – YouTube
Database trigger External links:
What is a Database Trigger? – Essential SQL
Database Trigger And JMS – Stack Overflow
Data extraction External links:
NeXtraction – Intelligent Data Extraction
[PDF]Data extraction Presentation – PBworks
TeamBeam – Meta-Data Extraction from Scientific Literature
Concurrency control External links:
Types of Concurrency Control
Concurrency Control | Database Management | FANDOM …
Database: What is Multiversion Concurrency Control …
Database storage structures External links:
Managing Database Storage Structures
Managing Database Storage Structures – Oracle Help Center
Database Storage Structures Flashcards | Quizlet
Data deduplication External links:
Data deduplication – LAM WAYNE
Microsoft Windows 2012 Server Data Deduplication – …
Database index External links:
sql – How does database indexing work? – Stack Overflow
Data virtualization External links:
What is Data Virtualization and Why Does It Matter?
Data Virtualization Technology | Actifio
Degenerate dimension External links:
Degenerate Dimension – YouTube
Data Warehousing: What is degenerate dimension? – …
Data dictionary External links:
What is a Data Dictionary? – Bridging the Gap
[XLS]Data Dictionary – Product Database
What is a Data Dictionary? – Definition from Techopedia
Candidate key External links:
Section II: Candidate Key Assessment Forms for Data …
Data visualization External links:
AstroNova | Data Visualization Technology & Solutions
geothinQ – On-demand Land Mapping & Data Visualization
What is data visualization? – Definition from WhatIs.com
Data warehouse External links:
Title 2 Data Warehouse – Data.gov
Enterprise Data Warehouse | IT@UMN
data warehouse jobs | Dice.com
Mortgage loan External links:
Mortgage Refinancing | Mortgage Quote | Mortgage Loan
Refinance Rates – Mortgage Loan Refinancing – Bankrate.com
Cyprus Credit Union – Utah’s Mortgage Loan Experts
Business intelligence software External links:
Mortgage Business Intelligence Software :: Motivity Solutions
ExhibitForce – Business Intelligence Software
Jaspersoft Business Intelligence Software
Distributed database External links:
[PPT]Distributed Database and Replication – San Francisco …
Distributed database systems (eBook, 2009) …
[PDF]DISTRIBUTED DATABASES – Academics
CAP theorem External links:
CAP Theorem: Explained – Robert Greiner
March: Spanner, TrueTime & The CAP Theorem | Papers …
Spanner, TrueTime and the CAP Theorem
Sixth normal form External links:
sql – design – sixth normal form – Stack Overflow
6NF abbreviation stands for Sixth normal form – All Acronyms
Enterprise information integration External links:
[PDF]Enterprise Information Integration: Successes, …
Enterprise Information Integration – Semantic Arts
Relational calculus External links:
[PDF]Relational Calculus,Visual Query Languages, and …
Programming with a relational calculus : MacLennan, …
TUPLE RELATIONAL CALCULUS(DBMS-18) – YouTube
Data transformation External links:
[PDF]Data transformation and normality – Evaluation
Data transformation (Computer file, 1987) [WorldCat.org]
Data transformation | FileMaker Community
Data mining External links:
[PDF]Data Mining Report – Federation of American Scientists
Data mining | computer science | Britannica.com
UT Data Mining