What is involved in Game Development
Find out what the related areas are that Game Development connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Game Development thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Game Development journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Game Development leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Game Development related domains to cover and 165 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Game Development, Brookhaven National Laboratory, LucasArts Entertainment, Retro Gamer, Discrete logic, Basic Books, Video game designer, Eidos Interactive, Computer Space, Video game industry, Microsoft Corporation, Game testing, Arcade game, Software engineer, World of Goo, End-user license agreement, Agile software development, Foundation 9, Colossal Cave Adventure, Activision Blizzard, Personal Software Process, Video game violence, PC games, Next Generation, Video game controversy, Interactive movie, Source code, Soul Sacrifice, Independent game development, BBC News, Online distribution, Waterfall model, Game demo, Duke Nukem Forever, Game artificial intelligence, Paid time off, Level editor, Rules of Play, Gabe Newell, Intel 8080, SouthPeak Games, Game tester, Origins Game Fair, PlayStation Vita, Mobile games, Game port, Release to manufacturing, Gun Fight, Magnavox Odyssey, 3D model, Quake engine, Polygon mesh, 2D computer graphics, Video game console, Video game tester, Imagine Media, Mobile game, Video game music:
Game Development Critical Criteria:
Align Game Development governance and check on ways to get started with Game Development.
– Which customers cant participate in our Game Development domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
– Will Game Development have an impact on current business continuity, disaster recovery processes and/or infrastructure?
– How do we ensure that implementations of Game Development products are done in a way that ensures safety?
Brookhaven National Laboratory Critical Criteria:
Examine Brookhaven National Laboratory governance and budget the knowledge transfer for any interested in Brookhaven National Laboratory.
– What are specific Game Development Rules to follow?
– What threat is Game Development addressing?
– Are we Assessing Game Development and Risk?
LucasArts Entertainment Critical Criteria:
Familiarize yourself with LucasArts Entertainment decisions and get the big picture.
– Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent Game Development services/products?
– What role does communication play in the success or failure of a Game Development project?
– What are your most important goals for the strategic Game Development objectives?
Retro Gamer Critical Criteria:
Steer Retro Gamer adoptions and create Retro Gamer explanations for all managers.
– Who is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources (time, people and money) are allocated to Game Development?
– Are there recognized Game Development problems?
– What are our Game Development Processes?
Discrete logic Critical Criteria:
Conceptualize Discrete logic decisions and assess what counts with Discrete logic that we are not counting.
– Think of your Game Development project. what are the main functions?
– What are current Game Development Paradigms?
– How to Secure Game Development?
Basic Books Critical Criteria:
Steer Basic Books tactics and grade techniques for implementing Basic Books controls.
– Do several people in different organizational units assist with the Game Development process?
– What are the Essentials of Internal Game Development Management?
Video game designer Critical Criteria:
Understand Video game designer visions and look for lots of ideas.
– What is the total cost related to deploying Game Development, including any consulting or professional services?
– How will you know that the Game Development project has been successful?
– Will Game Development deliverables need to be tested and, if so, by whom?
Eidos Interactive Critical Criteria:
Check Eidos Interactive tactics and oversee Eidos Interactive management by competencies.
– What are the success criteria that will indicate that Game Development objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
– What is our Game Development Strategy?
Computer Space Critical Criteria:
Sort Computer Space visions and secure Computer Space creativity.
– What are the record-keeping requirements of Game Development activities?
– Who sets the Game Development standards?
– Is Game Development Required?
Video game industry Critical Criteria:
Illustrate Video game industry tasks and stake your claim.
– What other organizational variables, such as reward systems or communication systems, affect the performance of this Game Development process?
– Have all basic functions of Game Development been defined?
Microsoft Corporation Critical Criteria:
Be responsible for Microsoft Corporation projects and be persistent.
– Do Game Development rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
– Who needs to know about Game Development ?
Game testing Critical Criteria:
Graph Game testing projects and secure Game testing creativity.
– Think about the people you identified for your Game Development project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
– How do your measurements capture actionable Game Development information for use in exceeding your customers expectations and securing your customers engagement?
– Can we add value to the current Game Development decision-making process (largely qualitative) by incorporating uncertainty modeling (more quantitative)?
Arcade game Critical Criteria:
Consider Arcade game governance and secure Arcade game creativity.
– What management system can we use to leverage the Game Development experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
– When a Game Development manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
Software engineer Critical Criteria:
Transcribe Software engineer decisions and report on the economics of relationships managing Software engineer and constraints.
– DevOps isnt really a product. Its not something you can buy. DevOps is fundamentally about culture and about the quality of your application. And by quality I mean the specific software engineering term of quality, of different quality attributes. What matters to you?
– Can we answer questions like: Was the software process followed and software engineering standards been properly applied?
– What tools do you use once you have decided on a Game Development strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
– Is open source software development faster, better, and cheaper than software engineering?
– Do we monitor the Game Development decisions made and fine tune them as they evolve?
– Better, and cheaper than software engineering?
World of Goo Critical Criteria:
Dissect World of Goo issues and catalog World of Goo activities.
– what is the best design framework for Game Development organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
– Is there any existing Game Development governance structure?
– Why should we adopt a Game Development framework?
End-user license agreement Critical Criteria:
Generalize End-user license agreement projects and attract End-user license agreement skills.
– What will be the consequences to the business (financial, reputation etc) if Game Development does not go ahead or fails to deliver the objectives?
– How do we measure improved Game Development service perception, and satisfaction?
– What potential environmental factors impact the Game Development effort?
Agile software development Critical Criteria:
Boost Agile software development quality and diversify by understanding risks and leveraging Agile software development.
– As corporate ventures usually go to new business areas and work with new technologies, they are most likely unable to utilize existing commercial or parent corporations in-house development methods. Could Agile Manifesto and agile methods be a good starting point for the corporate venture to start their development effort towards their own, efficient agile in-house software development method?
– The fundamentals of agile software development, agile project management, and evolutionary development have been proven and demonstrated to be highly successful. Are these now preferred in our organization?
– How can the balance between tacit and explicit knowledge and their diffusion be found in agile software development when there are several parties involved?
– How do you take an approach like CMM that is heavily about management control and measurement and make it light on its feet?
– What kind of enabling and limiting factors can be found for the use of agile methods?
– Are there cultural or organizational issues that may affect the system development?
– What if we substitute prototyping for user interface screens on paper?
– To what level of detail will you capture the requirements, if at all?
– What technologies are available to support system development?
– Have we developed requirements for agile software development?
– How Agile are Industrial Software Development Practices?
– How do you best coordinate Agile and non-Agile teams?
– What does it mean to scale agile solution delivery?
– How could a more enhanced framework be developed?
– What is and why Disciplined Agile Delivery (DAD)?
– How do disciplined agile teams work at scale?
– Will the team be populated by stakeholders?
– What is the expected system lifetime?
– Detaching: when does it break down?
– What is Agility ?
Foundation 9 Critical Criteria:
Extrapolate Foundation 9 management and use obstacles to break out of ruts.
– Does Game Development systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
– Is Game Development Realistic, or are you setting yourself up for failure?
– What vendors make products that address the Game Development needs?
Colossal Cave Adventure Critical Criteria:
Tête-à-tête about Colossal Cave Adventure tactics and work towards be a leading Colossal Cave Adventure expert.
– How do you determine the key elements that affect Game Development workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
– How do you incorporate cycle time, productivity, cost control, and other efficiency and effectiveness factors into these Game Development processes?
– How can the value of Game Development be defined?
Activision Blizzard Critical Criteria:
Trace Activision Blizzard risks and stake your claim.
– How will you measure your Game Development effectiveness?
Personal Software Process Critical Criteria:
Coach on Personal Software Process planning and find answers.
– What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good Game Development project manager?
– Who are the people involved in developing and implementing Game Development?
Video game violence Critical Criteria:
Weigh in on Video game violence leadership and report on setting up Video game violence without losing ground.
– Does the Game Development task fit the clients priorities?
– What will drive Game Development change?
PC games Critical Criteria:
Contribute to PC games issues and reinforce and communicate particularly sensitive PC games decisions.
– Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for Game Development strengthening and reform actually originate?
– How do mission and objectives affect the Game Development processes of our organization?
Next Generation Critical Criteria:
Define Next Generation leadership and remodel and develop an effective Next Generation strategy.
– Are we on the lookout for any companies that are building the next generation of CRM systems?
– How likely is the current Game Development plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
– Does Game Development appropriately measure and monitor risk?
– What are internal and external Game Development relations?
Video game controversy Critical Criteria:
Chart Video game controversy goals and correct Video game controversy management by competencies.
– How do we make it meaningful in connecting Game Development with what users do day-to-day?
– How do we go about Securing Game Development?
Interactive movie Critical Criteria:
Value Interactive movie tasks and look at the big picture.
– Who will be responsible for deciding whether Game Development goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
– Is Game Development dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
Source code Critical Criteria:
Match Source code results and slay a dragon.
– Have the cis and the exact version or revision that constitutes a particular baseline (documents, source code, problem reports and change documents) been identified?
– How are unauthorized changes to source code prevented, detected, and corrected?
– Access Control To Program Source Code: Is access to program source code restricted?
– What business benefits will Game Development goals deliver if achieved?
Soul Sacrifice Critical Criteria:
Paraphrase Soul Sacrifice tasks and finalize the present value of growth of Soul Sacrifice.
– How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of Game Development into the services that we provide?
– How do we Improve Game Development service perception, and satisfaction?
Independent game development Critical Criteria:
Demonstrate Independent game development tasks and gather practices for scaling Independent game development.
– What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your Game Development strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
– Is the Game Development organization completing tasks effectively and efficiently?
BBC News Critical Criteria:
Co-operate on BBC News tasks and finalize the present value of growth of BBC News.
– What are your key performance measures or indicators and in-process measures for the control and improvement of your Game Development processes?
– Think about the functions involved in your Game Development project. what processes flow from these functions?
Online distribution Critical Criteria:
Do a round table on Online distribution tactics and oversee Online distribution requirements.
– Do we have past Game Development Successes?
Waterfall model Critical Criteria:
Closely inspect Waterfall model decisions and summarize a clear Waterfall model focus.
– Why is it important to have senior management support for a Game Development project?
Game demo Critical Criteria:
Collaborate on Game demo quality and find the ideas you already have.
– What are the barriers to increased Game Development production?
– How much does Game Development help?
Duke Nukem Forever Critical Criteria:
Have a meeting on Duke Nukem Forever governance and budget the knowledge transfer for any interested in Duke Nukem Forever.
– What are the top 3 things at the forefront of our Game Development agendas for the next 3 years?
– What are the long-term Game Development goals?
Game artificial intelligence Critical Criteria:
Examine Game artificial intelligence results and don’t overlook the obvious.
– Marketing budgets are tighter, consumers are more skeptical, and social media has changed forever the way we talk about Game Development. How do we gain traction?
– Is there a Game Development Communication plan covering who needs to get what information when?
Paid time off Critical Criteria:
Chart Paid time off issues and suggest using storytelling to create more compelling Paid time off projects.
– What prevents me from making the changes I know will make me a more effective Game Development leader?
Level editor Critical Criteria:
Test Level editor goals and adopt an insight outlook.
Rules of Play Critical Criteria:
Coach on Rules of Play quality and triple focus on important concepts of Rules of Play relationship management.
Gabe Newell Critical Criteria:
Review Gabe Newell tactics and look at the big picture.
– What are our best practices for minimizing Game Development project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the Game Development project lifecycle?
Intel 8080 Critical Criteria:
Read up on Intel 8080 adoptions and ask what if.
SouthPeak Games Critical Criteria:
Mine SouthPeak Games visions and define SouthPeak Games competency-based leadership.
– What are our needs in relation to Game Development skills, labor, equipment, and markets?
Game tester Critical Criteria:
Explore Game tester strategies and figure out ways to motivate other Game tester users.
– What sources do you use to gather information for a Game Development study?
Origins Game Fair Critical Criteria:
Contribute to Origins Game Fair engagements and find the essential reading for Origins Game Fair researchers.
– Does Game Development include applications and information with regulatory compliance significance (or other contractual conditions that must be formally complied with) in a new or unique manner for which no approved security requirements, templates or design models exist?
– A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which Game Development models, tools and techniques are necessary?
– What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the Game Development process?
PlayStation Vita Critical Criteria:
Jump start PlayStation Vita leadership and work towards be a leading PlayStation Vita expert.
– Is maximizing Game Development protection the same as minimizing Game Development loss?
– Have the types of risks that may impact Game Development been identified and analyzed?
Mobile games Critical Criteria:
Pilot Mobile games issues and balance specific methods for improving Mobile games results.
– Are we making progress? and are we making progress as Game Development leaders?
Game port Critical Criteria:
Check Game port outcomes and budget the knowledge transfer for any interested in Game port.
Release to manufacturing Critical Criteria:
Adapt Release to manufacturing planning and reduce Release to manufacturing costs.
– Meeting the challenge: are missed Game Development opportunities costing us money?
Gun Fight Critical Criteria:
Start Gun Fight visions and define what do we need to start doing with Gun Fight.
– Do those selected for the Game Development team have a good general understanding of what Game Development is all about?
Magnavox Odyssey Critical Criteria:
Demonstrate Magnavox Odyssey quality and look at the big picture.
– Think about the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your Game Development project. should it be formal and complex, or can it be less formal and relatively simple?
3D model Critical Criteria:
Reorganize 3D model governance and test out new things.
– Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once Game Development is underway?
Quake engine Critical Criteria:
Scan Quake engine planning and arbitrate Quake engine techniques that enhance teamwork and productivity.
– How does the organization define, manage, and improve its Game Development processes?
– What are the Key enablers to make this Game Development move?
Polygon mesh Critical Criteria:
Differentiate Polygon mesh planning and achieve a single Polygon mesh view and bringing data together.
– How do we go about Comparing Game Development approaches/solutions?
– What is Effective Game Development?
2D computer graphics Critical Criteria:
Look at 2D computer graphics adoptions and diversify by understanding risks and leveraging 2D computer graphics.
– What are the usability implications of Game Development actions?
Video game console Critical Criteria:
Cut a stake in Video game console risks and sort Video game console activities.
Video game tester Critical Criteria:
Derive from Video game tester management and stake your claim.
– What is the source of the strategies for Game Development strengthening and reform?
Imagine Media Critical Criteria:
Scan Imagine Media planning and get going.
– In a project to restructure Game Development outcomes, which stakeholders would you involve?
– How would one define Game Development leadership?
– What about Game Development Analysis of results?
Mobile game Critical Criteria:
Guard Mobile game strategies and get out your magnifying glass.
– Do we all define Game Development in the same way?
Video game music Critical Criteria:
Understand Video game music leadership and create a map for yourself.
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Game Development Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Game Development External links:
Essay Online: Thesis Title Game Development Best Writers!
Essay USA: Thesis Title Game Development Native Writers!
[PDF]Course Title: Game Development – Texas A&M …
Brookhaven National Laboratory External links:
Brookhaven National Laboratory – Official Site
Brookhaven National Laboratory | Flickr
Home | Office of Brookhaven National Laboratory Affairs
LucasArts Entertainment External links:
LucasArts Entertainment – ROBLOX
LucasArts Entertainment Company/DiC Logo (1992) – …
Retro Gamer External links:
RETRO GAMES 70s | Retro Gamer
Retro Gamer – YouTube
Retro Gamer – Official Site
Discrete logic External links:
Discrete logic legal definition of Discrete logic
Masochist’s Video Card (Pure Discrete Logic) – YouTube
Discrete Logic Input and Relay Output Modules | Acromag
Basic Books External links:
BasicFeynman.com: Basic Books Celebrates the Life and …
Basic Books v. Kinko’s Graphics (S.D. N.Y. 1991)
Basic Books – Official Site
Video game designer External links:
Video Game Designer- Best Jobs in America 2013
Video Game Designer – 2015 Best Jobs in America – CNNMoney
Video Game Designer Salary
Eidos Interactive External links:
Eidos Interactive Company Information – GameFAQs
Eidos Interactive – Topic – YouTube
Project IGI : Eidos Interactive – Internet Archive
Computer Space External links:
Computer Space (Video Game 1971) – IMDb
Computer Space – Everything2.com
Share this Rating. Title: Computer Space (Video Game 1971) 6.7 /10. Want to share IMDb’s rating on your own site? Use the HTML below.
Microsoft Corporation External links:
Microsoft Corporation – MSFT – Stock Price Today – Zacks
Game testing External links:
Game testing – zhuanlan.zhihu.com
Game Testing : All in One. (eBook, 2016) [WorldCat.org]
Game testing – Roblox
Arcade game External links:
Buy Namco Pacman Arcade Party Cabaret Arcade Game Machine: Kids’ Electronics – Amazon.com FREE DELIVERY possible on eligible purchases
Mini Arcade Game: Preschool Online Arcade Game – Nick Jr.
Arcade Game and Laser Tag – Laserland & Adventure
Software engineer External links:
Software Engineer Title Ladder – ChangeLog.ca
Title Software Engineer Jobs, Employment | Indeed.com
World of Goo External links:
World of Goo on Steam
World of Goo on Steam
World of Goo is a multiple award winning physics based puzzle / construction game made entirely by two guys.
End-user license agreement External links:
[PDF]END-USER LICENSE AGREEMENT FOR ZIPLOGIX …
Downloads – Adobe End-User License Agreement
Agile software development External links:
Introducing Agile Software Development
Colossal Cave Adventure External links:
Colossal Cave Adventure Source Code | Jerz’s Literacy …
Colossal Cave Adventure | Jerz’s Literacy Weblog
Colossal Cave Adventure Map – SpiteNET
Activision Blizzard External links:
Activision Blizzard, Inc – ATVI – Stock Price Today – Zacks
Activision Blizzard – Official Site
Personal Software Process External links:
Tips de Personal Software Process – Planeando para …
Personal Quality Management with the Personal Software Process
[PDF]Personal Software Process (PSP)
Video game violence External links:
Video Game Violence, Dec 9 1993 | Video | C-SPAN.org
Video Game Violence Debate – Videos – CBS News
PC games External links:
PC games, news, reviews, videos and cheats – GameSpot
PC Games from A-Z by Title at Metacritic
Video game controversy External links:
[PDF]Playing With Ethics: Video Game Controversy
Interactive movie External links:
Ultimate 7D Interactive Movie Ride – Emerald Grande
Mr. Payback: An Interactive Movie (Video Game 1995) – IMDb
Mr. Payback: An Interactive Movie
http://Mr. Payback: An Interactive Movie is a 1995 American science-fiction/adventure s…
Source code External links:
Buy Apps & Games Source Code iOS / Android – Sell My App
Source Code – Turnkey Appliance Solutions
Source Code (2011) – IMDb
Soul Sacrifice External links:
“La Femme Nikita” Soul Sacrifice (TV Episode 1998) – IMDb
Soul Sacrifice – Prince Vault
Soul Sacrifice – Stanton’s Sheet Music Sound-Audio Clips
Independent game development External links:
Games Northwest | Independent Game Development
Impetus Games – The Independent Game Development …
BBC News External links:
BBC News – Home | Facebook
Home – BBC News
BBC News (@bbcnews) • Instagram photos and videos
Online distribution External links:
Hotel Channel Management & Online Distribution Solutions
NatPay Online Distribution Solutions: About Us and Our …
Waterfall model External links:
SDLC – Waterfall Model – tutorialspoint.com
Waterfall model documentation – Stack Overflow
What project or company uses the waterfall model? – Quora
Game demo External links:
Sonic Generations Fan game DEMO on Scratch
Game Demos – Xbox Games Store – marketplace.xbox.com
Empire Total War Game Demo Download – Lifewire
Duke Nukem Forever External links:
Duke Nukem Forever
Duke Nukem Forever Complete-PLAZA » SKIDROW …
Duke Nukem Forever (Video Game 2011) – IMDb
Game artificial intelligence External links:
Game Artificial Intelligence – baunti.de
Game Artificial Intelligence – yodlee.de
Level editor External links:
Lava Tumble Level Editor – Roblox
ROLY-POLY CANNON: BMP2 LEVEL EDITOR (13+) – Not …
Level Editor Walkthrough – Agame
Rules of Play External links:
Rules of Play | The MIT Press
[PDF]TEAM EXPOSURE BASEBALL RULES OF PLAY
Rules of Play All-American Girls Professional Baseball …
Gabe Newell External links:
Who Is Gabe Newell And Why Do Gamers Care?
Intel 8080 External links:
Intel 8080 | microprocessor | Britannica.com
Intel 8080 emulator in JS – TypedArray.org
[PDF]Back end table for the Intel 8080 micro-processor
SouthPeak Games External links:
SouthPeak Games – GameSpot
Southpeak Games – Home | Facebook
SouthPeak Games Company Information – GameFAQs
Game tester External links:
16 Best Title:(game Tester) jobs (Hiring Now!) | Simply Hired
Video Game Tester Jobs, Employment | Indeed.com
Online Game Tester – Get paid to play games online!
Origins Game Fair External links:
Origins Game Fair (Jun 2018), Columbus USA – Trade Show
A Column of Fire — game preview at Origins Game Fair 2017
Origins Game Fair – Home | Facebook
PlayStation Vita External links:
IGN’s Top 25 PlayStation Vita Games
Mobile games External links:
Best mobile games of 2017 – CNET
Cartoon Network Mobile Apps | Mobile Games and Apps …
Hitcents Games | Mobile Apps | Mobile Games | App …
Game port External links:
Triple-A Game Port Headed to Nintendo Switch
Game Port Test / WhatsMyIP.org
Magnavox Odyssey External links:
Magnavox Odyssey 300 · Digital Game Museum Collection
Magnavox Odyssey 2 – Home | Facebook
ARCHIVE.ORG Console Library: Magnavox Odyssey 2 : …
3D model External links:
Animating a 3D model in AR with ARKit and Mixamo – Pusher Blog
3D Model Tours – John Houston Custom Homes
3D Model Catalog | CUI Inc
Quake engine External links:
Downloads – Quake Engine – Mod DB
Engoo – The Worst Quake Engine In Existence
Half-Life 1 Running on the Quake Engine – YouTube
Polygon mesh External links:
Anyone that knows how to split a polygon mesh in ArchiCad?
U-V Polygon Mesh Generator Plugin for SketchUp – YouTube
2D computer graphics External links:
2D computer graphics – YouTube
Quia – TA4.2D Computer Graphics A
Skill Pages – 2D computer graphics | Dice.com
Video game console External links:
Ataribox Retro Video Game Console & Entertainment …
Video game tester External links:
How to Become a Video Game Tester: 6 Steps (with Pictures)
How to Become a Professional Video Game Tester | Chron.com
Video Game Tester Jobs | Glassdoor
Imagine Media External links:
Atlanta Social Media Company – Imagine Media Consulting
Imagine Media – Home | Facebook
Imagine Media Chest – Pure White | Hayneedle
Mobile game External links:
Mobile Game – 2048 – Math Playground – Math Games
War Heroes Mobile Game | Download for IOS and Android
AppsMob – The largest database of mobile game hacks!
Video game music External links:
Video Game Music, Soundtracks & Musician Interviews – IGN
Rainwave Video Game Music Radio