What is involved in secure Web gateway
Find out what the related areas are that secure Web gateway connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a secure Web gateway thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its secure Web gateway journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward secure Web gateway leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which secure Web gateway related domains to cover and 145 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
secure Web gateway, Freedom of the press, Video game censorship, Conspiracy of silence, Internet pornography, Motion Picture Association, Xeni Jardin, Internet service provider, The Heritage Foundation, Financial Coalition Against Child Pornography, Computer virus, Internet safety, National intranet, Domain Name System, Freedom of speech by country, Copyright infringement, Family Online Safety Institute, Chilling effect, Internet Content Rating Association, Solid Oak Software, Freedom of speech, Horniman Museum, Australian Labor Party, The Ethical Spectacle, Wall Street Journal, Hate speech, Bleep censor, Application-level gateway, Trojan horse, Postal censorship, Mass surveillance, Ideological repression, Voluntary Content Rating, Opposition to pornography, Internet police, Censorship of music, Internet censorship and surveillance by country, Propaganda model, BBC News, Public libraries, Deep content inspection, Transparent proxy, Associated Press, Burning of books and burying of scholars, Internet censorship in Cuba, Heckler’s veto, File Transfer Protocol, British Library, Memory hole, Radio jamming, Transport layer, Microsoft Windows, Electronic Frontier Foundation, Egress filtering, Association of Sites Advocating Child Protection, National Organization for Women, Task Manager, First Amendment to the United States Constitution, Computer worm, Reno v. American Civil Liberties Union:
secure Web gateway Critical Criteria:
Look at secure Web gateway tasks and report on setting up secure Web gateway without losing ground.
– Marketing budgets are tighter, consumers are more skeptical, and social media has changed forever the way we talk about secure Web gateway. How do we gain traction?
– What other organizational variables, such as reward systems or communication systems, affect the performance of this secure Web gateway process?
– How can the value of secure Web gateway be defined?
Freedom of the press Critical Criteria:
Demonstrate Freedom of the press tactics and acquire concise Freedom of the press education.
– How do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations secure Web gateway values?
– What are the barriers to increased secure Web gateway production?
– Are there secure Web gateway problems defined?
Video game censorship Critical Criteria:
Trace Video game censorship quality and research ways can we become the Video game censorship company that would put us out of business.
– Do those selected for the secure Web gateway team have a good general understanding of what secure Web gateway is all about?
– In what ways are secure Web gateway vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
– Which secure Web gateway goals are the most important?
Conspiracy of silence Critical Criteria:
Extrapolate Conspiracy of silence risks and learn.
– To what extent does management recognize secure Web gateway as a tool to increase the results?
– How do we measure improved secure Web gateway service perception, and satisfaction?
Internet pornography Critical Criteria:
Add value to Internet pornography issues and spearhead techniques for implementing Internet pornography.
– A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which secure Web gateway models, tools and techniques are necessary?
– Who is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources (time, people and money) are allocated to secure Web gateway?
Motion Picture Association Critical Criteria:
Accelerate Motion Picture Association engagements and transcribe Motion Picture Association as tomorrows backbone for success.
– Who are the people involved in developing and implementing secure Web gateway?
– What is our formula for success in secure Web gateway ?
Xeni Jardin Critical Criteria:
Focus on Xeni Jardin visions and assess what counts with Xeni Jardin that we are not counting.
– How do your measurements capture actionable secure Web gateway information for use in exceeding your customers expectations and securing your customers engagement?
Internet service provider Critical Criteria:
Apply Internet service provider issues and get the big picture.
– Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a secure Web gateway process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the secure Web gateway process available?
– Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving secure Web gateway forward?
– How likely is the current secure Web gateway plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
The Heritage Foundation Critical Criteria:
Guide The Heritage Foundation outcomes and find the ideas you already have.
– What is the source of the strategies for secure Web gateway strengthening and reform?
– What are the record-keeping requirements of secure Web gateway activities?
Financial Coalition Against Child Pornography Critical Criteria:
Do a round table on Financial Coalition Against Child Pornography engagements and gather practices for scaling Financial Coalition Against Child Pornography.
– Think about the people you identified for your secure Web gateway project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
– Is maximizing secure Web gateway protection the same as minimizing secure Web gateway loss?
– How can skill-level changes improve secure Web gateway?
Computer virus Critical Criteria:
Demonstrate Computer virus engagements and triple focus on important concepts of Computer virus relationship management.
– Who will be responsible for documenting the secure Web gateway requirements in detail?
Internet safety Critical Criteria:
Mine Internet safety quality and tour deciding if Internet safety progress is made.
– What sources do you use to gather information for a secure Web gateway study?
National intranet Critical Criteria:
Familiarize yourself with National intranet issues and document what potential National intranet megatrends could make our business model obsolete.
– What will drive secure Web gateway change?
– What is Effective secure Web gateway?
Domain Name System Critical Criteria:
Communicate about Domain Name System decisions and reinforce and communicate particularly sensitive Domain Name System decisions.
– Are we making progress? and are we making progress as secure Web gateway leaders?
– What are the usability implications of secure Web gateway actions?
– What are internal and external secure Web gateway relations?
Freedom of speech by country Critical Criteria:
Deliberate Freedom of speech by country outcomes and transcribe Freedom of speech by country as tomorrows backbone for success.
– What tools and technologies are needed for a custom secure Web gateway project?
– How do we Lead with secure Web gateway in Mind?
Copyright infringement Critical Criteria:
Cut a stake in Copyright infringement failures and probe Copyright infringement strategic alliances.
– Does our organization need more secure Web gateway education?
– What are the long-term secure Web gateway goals?
Family Online Safety Institute Critical Criteria:
Win new insights about Family Online Safety Institute tasks and revise understanding of Family Online Safety Institute architectures.
– Think about the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your secure Web gateway project. should it be formal and complex, or can it be less formal and relatively simple?
– For your secure Web gateway project, identify and describe the business environment. is there more than one layer to the business environment?
– How do we Identify specific secure Web gateway investment and emerging trends?
Chilling effect Critical Criteria:
Debate over Chilling effect goals and frame using storytelling to create more compelling Chilling effect projects.
– What are current secure Web gateway Paradigms?
Internet Content Rating Association Critical Criteria:
Model after Internet Content Rating Association outcomes and finalize the present value of growth of Internet Content Rating Association.
– What tools do you use once you have decided on a secure Web gateway strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
– Do the secure Web gateway decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
– Does secure Web gateway analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
Solid Oak Software Critical Criteria:
Scan Solid Oak Software visions and plan concise Solid Oak Software education.
– Meeting the challenge: are missed secure Web gateway opportunities costing us money?
– How important is secure Web gateway to the user organizations mission?
Freedom of speech Critical Criteria:
Define Freedom of speech failures and triple focus on important concepts of Freedom of speech relationship management.
– How does the organization define, manage, and improve its secure Web gateway processes?
– Why is secure Web gateway important for you now?
Horniman Museum Critical Criteria:
Deliberate over Horniman Museum issues and display thorough understanding of the Horniman Museum process.
– What is the total cost related to deploying secure Web gateway, including any consulting or professional services?
Australian Labor Party Critical Criteria:
Derive from Australian Labor Party results and mentor Australian Labor Party customer orientation.
– How do you determine the key elements that affect secure Web gateway workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
– How will we insure seamless interoperability of secure Web gateway moving forward?
The Ethical Spectacle Critical Criteria:
Confer re The Ethical Spectacle issues and look for lots of ideas.
– How do we maintain secure Web gateways Integrity?
– What threat is secure Web gateway addressing?
Wall Street Journal Critical Criteria:
Read up on Wall Street Journal strategies and develop and take control of the Wall Street Journal initiative.
– How would one define secure Web gateway leadership?
Hate speech Critical Criteria:
Probe Hate speech risks and know what your objective is.
– When a secure Web gateway manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
Bleep censor Critical Criteria:
Recall Bleep censor failures and clarify ways to gain access to competitive Bleep censor services.
– Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent secure Web gateway services/products?
Application-level gateway Critical Criteria:
Co-operate on Application-level gateway issues and get going.
– How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of secure Web gateway into the services that we provide?
– Why are secure Web gateway skills important?
Trojan horse Critical Criteria:
Study Trojan horse results and display thorough understanding of the Trojan horse process.
– What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the secure Web gateway process?
– How will you measure your secure Web gateway effectiveness?
Postal censorship Critical Criteria:
Understand Postal censorship governance and research ways can we become the Postal censorship company that would put us out of business.
– Does secure Web gateway systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
Mass surveillance Critical Criteria:
Bootstrap Mass surveillance goals and oversee implementation of Mass surveillance.
– What are the short and long-term secure Web gateway goals?
Ideological repression Critical Criteria:
Judge Ideological repression risks and integrate design thinking in Ideological repression innovation.
– What are the top 3 things at the forefront of our secure Web gateway agendas for the next 3 years?
Voluntary Content Rating Critical Criteria:
Judge Voluntary Content Rating governance and remodel and develop an effective Voluntary Content Rating strategy.
– Does secure Web gateway create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
Opposition to pornography Critical Criteria:
Mine Opposition to pornography failures and create Opposition to pornography explanations for all managers.
– Will secure Web gateway deliverables need to be tested and, if so, by whom?
– Is a secure Web gateway Team Work effort in place?
Internet police Critical Criteria:
Systematize Internet police failures and overcome Internet police skills and management ineffectiveness.
– Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for secure Web gateway strengthening and reform actually originate?
– What are the disruptive secure Web gateway technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
– Have all basic functions of secure Web gateway been defined?
Censorship of music Critical Criteria:
Focus on Censorship of music visions and catalog what business benefits will Censorship of music goals deliver if achieved.
– What are the success criteria that will indicate that secure Web gateway objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
– What are the Key enablers to make this secure Web gateway move?
Internet censorship and surveillance by country Critical Criteria:
Investigate Internet censorship and surveillance by country management and interpret which customers can’t participate in Internet censorship and surveillance by country because they lack skills.
– Can we add value to the current secure Web gateway decision-making process (largely qualitative) by incorporating uncertainty modeling (more quantitative)?
– Among the secure Web gateway product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
Propaganda model Critical Criteria:
Jump start Propaganda model engagements and point out Propaganda model tensions in leadership.
– Do you monitor the effectiveness of your secure Web gateway activities?
– Who needs to know about secure Web gateway ?
BBC News Critical Criteria:
Adapt BBC News outcomes and raise human resource and employment practices for BBC News.
– How do we manage secure Web gateway Knowledge Management (KM)?
Public libraries Critical Criteria:
Familiarize yourself with Public libraries quality and summarize a clear Public libraries focus.
– Risk factors: what are the characteristics of secure Web gateway that make it risky?
Deep content inspection Critical Criteria:
Boost Deep content inspection visions and inform on and uncover unspoken needs and breakthrough Deep content inspection results.
– What will be the consequences to the business (financial, reputation etc) if secure Web gateway does not go ahead or fails to deliver the objectives?
– What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good secure Web gateway project manager?
– Are there secure Web gateway Models?
Transparent proxy Critical Criteria:
Reason over Transparent proxy risks and balance specific methods for improving Transparent proxy results.
Associated Press Critical Criteria:
Extrapolate Associated Press goals and define what our big hairy audacious Associated Press goal is.
– Does the secure Web gateway task fit the clients priorities?
– Is Supporting secure Web gateway documentation required?
Burning of books and burying of scholars Critical Criteria:
Unify Burning of books and burying of scholars results and observe effective Burning of books and burying of scholars.
– What are your most important goals for the strategic secure Web gateway objectives?
Internet censorship in Cuba Critical Criteria:
Read up on Internet censorship in Cuba tasks and acquire concise Internet censorship in Cuba education.
– What business benefits will secure Web gateway goals deliver if achieved?
– Are accountability and ownership for secure Web gateway clearly defined?
Heckler’s veto Critical Criteria:
Have a session on Heckler’s veto failures and create Heckler’s veto explanations for all managers.
– What prevents me from making the changes I know will make me a more effective secure Web gateway leader?
– Is there a secure Web gateway Communication plan covering who needs to get what information when?
– What are specific secure Web gateway Rules to follow?
File Transfer Protocol Critical Criteria:
Face File Transfer Protocol results and summarize a clear File Transfer Protocol focus.
– Do secure Web gateway rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
– What are the Essentials of Internal secure Web gateway Management?
British Library Critical Criteria:
Confer over British Library outcomes and look at it backwards.
– Consider your own secure Web gateway project. what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
Memory hole Critical Criteria:
Think carefully about Memory hole planning and don’t overlook the obvious.
– Is secure Web gateway dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
Radio jamming Critical Criteria:
Devise Radio jamming management and balance specific methods for improving Radio jamming results.
Transport layer Critical Criteria:
Deliberate Transport layer decisions and figure out ways to motivate other Transport layer users.
– How do we ensure that implementations of secure Web gateway products are done in a way that ensures safety?
– Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate secure Web gateway delivery for example is new software needed?
Microsoft Windows Critical Criteria:
Use past Microsoft Windows visions and do something to it.
Electronic Frontier Foundation Critical Criteria:
Focus on Electronic Frontier Foundation goals and define what do we need to start doing with Electronic Frontier Foundation.
Egress filtering Critical Criteria:
Analyze Egress filtering risks and reinforce and communicate particularly sensitive Egress filtering decisions.
– Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to secure Web gateway? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
– Do several people in different organizational units assist with the secure Web gateway process?
Association of Sites Advocating Child Protection Critical Criteria:
Audit Association of Sites Advocating Child Protection tactics and shift your focus.
– Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in secure Web gateway?
National Organization for Women Critical Criteria:
Brainstorm over National Organization for Women visions and find answers.
– What management system can we use to leverage the secure Web gateway experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
– What is our secure Web gateway Strategy?
Task Manager Critical Criteria:
Demonstrate Task Manager issues and customize techniques for implementing Task Manager controls.
– How will you know that the secure Web gateway project has been successful?
– How do we keep improving secure Web gateway?
First Amendment to the United States Constitution Critical Criteria:
Extrapolate First Amendment to the United States Constitution quality and mentor First Amendment to the United States Constitution customer orientation.
– Will secure Web gateway have an impact on current business continuity, disaster recovery processes and/or infrastructure?
Computer worm Critical Criteria:
Focus on Computer worm governance and catalog Computer worm activities.
– Is secure Web gateway Realistic, or are you setting yourself up for failure?
Reno v. American Civil Liberties Union Critical Criteria:
Have a session on Reno v. American Civil Liberties Union decisions and separate what are the business goals Reno v. American Civil Liberties Union is aiming to achieve.
– Are there any disadvantages to implementing secure Web gateway? There might be some that are less obvious?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the secure Web gateway Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
secure Web gateway External links:
Secure Web Gateway (SWG) Solutions | Symantec
NetScaler Secure Web Gateway – Citrix
What is a Secure Web Gateway? – Definition from Techopedia
Video game censorship External links:
Video Game Censorship Montage 1 | Censored Gaming
Video Game Censorship | Censorship in America
Conspiracy of silence External links:
Conspiracy of Silence by Lisa Priest – Goodreads
Conspiracy of silence (Book, 1952) [WorldCat.org]
Conspiracy of Silence (TV Series 2018– ) – IMDb
Internet pornography External links:
Internet Pornography, Mar 13 2003 | Video | C-SPAN.org
Is Internet Pornography Cheating? | Dr. Phil
Teens and Internet Pornography | Psych Central
Motion Picture Association External links:
Motion Picture Association of America – Logopedia
Our Story | Motion Picture Association of America
Motion Picture Association of America | Britannica.com
Xeni Jardin External links:
Xeni Jardin / Boing Boing
Xeni Jardin | Poetry Foundation
Xeni Jardin – IMDb
Internet service provider External links:
IUNGO.NETWORK Global wireless internet service provider
Internet Service Provider in Salt Lake City | Google Fiber
Verizon DSL Internet Service Provider – What is DSL?
The Heritage Foundation External links:
Reauthorizing FISA Section 702 | The Heritage Foundation
The Heritage Foundation
The Heritage Foundation – GuideStar Profile
Financial Coalition Against Child Pornography External links:
[PDF]The Financial Coalition Against Child Pornography …
Financial Coalition Against Child Pornography – NCMEC
Computer virus External links:
What it feels like to get a Computer Virus – YouTube
Computer Virus – ABC News
How to Create an Awesome (Harmless) Computer Virus …
Internet safety External links:
Internet Safety | Cox Communications
Cyber-Five Internet Safety | ABCya!
Internet safety tips for seniors – cnbc.com
Domain Name System External links:
Domain Name System | NTIA
Dnscmd Syntax: Domain Name System(DNS)
What is the domain name system (DNS)? – The Garage
Freedom of speech by country External links:
Freedom of speech by country by Santiago Galeano on Prezi
Freedom Of Speech By Country – 2017fireworks.com
Freedom of speech by country – Revolvy
https://topics.revolvy.com/topic/Freedom of speech by country
Copyright infringement External links:
How to Avoid Copyright Infringement: 8 Steps (with Pictures)
17 U.S. Code Chapter 5 – COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT …
Notice of Copyright Infringement – Charter Communications
Family Online Safety Institute External links:
Family Online Safety Institute – Home | Facebook
Family Online Safety Institute
Family Online Safety Institute – GuideStar Profile
Internet Content Rating Association External links:
Background on Internet Content Rating Association – ICANN
What is ICRA (Internet Content Rating Association)?
Solid Oak Software External links:
Solid Oak Software – Santa Barbara, CA – Phone Number – Yelp
Solid Oak Software – Company Information – CYBERsitter
Freedom of speech External links:
Freedom of Speech and Expression – The New York Times
Quotes About Freedom Of Speech (281 quotes) – Goodreads
Why Freedom of Speech Matters – InsideSources
Horniman Museum External links:
Horniman Museum, Gardens and Christmas Market | Carpe …
Horniman Museum & Gardens – The Venue Report
Horniman Museum and Gardens (@HornimanMuseum) | …
Australian Labor Party External links:
RACIST Australian Labor Party Ad Has Too Many White …
The Ethical Spectacle External links:
[DOC]The Ethical Spectacle September 1995 http://www
Steampunk: The Ethical Spectacle | Tor.com
Wall Street Journal External links:
CLH8 Futures – Crude Oil Mar 2018 – Wall Street Journal
http://quotes.wsj.com/futures/CRUDE OIL – ELECTRONIC
The Wall Street Journal – Home | Facebook
The Wall Street Journal
Hate speech External links:
REAL CONVERSATIONS: Hate Speech Isn’t Real | Change …
Bleep censor External links:
Tag: Bleep Censor – The Visual Novel Database
Butona Tıkla DIITT Sesi Açılsın!| Bleep Censor – YouTube
Censor Beep Swear Sound Effect Bleep Censor Bleep …
Trojan horse External links:
Luv – Trojan Horse [TOPPOP 1978] – YouTube
Trojan horse | Story & Facts | Britannica.com
Postal censorship External links:
U.S. Postal Censorship Regulations – Internet Archive
Mass surveillance External links:
Fight 215: Stop the Patriot Act’s Mass Surveillance
Voluntary Content Rating External links:
VCR abbreviation stands for Voluntary Content Rating
VCR – Video Cassette Recorder, Voluntary Content Rating
Voluntary Content Rating – SEOmastering.com
Opposition to pornography External links:
The Widening Gender Gap in Opposition to Pornography, …
Internet police External links:
Elite Internet Police – Google+
The rise of the Internet police – CNET
Internet Police #6 – YouTube
Censorship of music External links:
Censorship of Music :: Argumentative Persuasive Essays
Censorship Of Music Essays – StudentShare
The censorship of music in Afghanistan
Propaganda model External links:
Noam Chomsky – The Propaganda Model – YouTube
The Propaganda Model — Alternative Radio
The propaganda model | Beautiful Trouble
BBC News External links:
Northern Ireland – BBC News
BBC News – Home | Facebook
BBC News (@bbcnews) • Instagram photos and videos
Public libraries External links:
Movie Licensing USA: Public Libraries | Swank Motion Pictures
Montgomery County Public Libraries – Log In to My Account
Montgomery County Public Libraries – Official Site
Deep content inspection External links:
Technical Tip: How to enable Deep Content Inspection
Deep Content Inspection
Multilevel Security — Deep Content Inspection | Forcepoint
Transparent proxy External links:
transparent proxy – Everything2.com
FiddlerCore as Transparent Proxy – Telerik.com
What is a transparent proxy? – ExpressVPN
Associated Press External links:
The Associated Press (@AP) | Twitter
Associated Press Stylebook
Internet censorship in Cuba External links:
OONI – Measuring Internet Censorship in Cuba’s ParkNets
Internet Censorship in Cuba Backfires – Havana Times.org
Internet Censorship in Cuba | New Media Blog
File Transfer Protocol External links:
File Transfer Protocol Application – Redirect
What is File Transfer Protocol – FTP | Serv-U
British Library External links:
British Library – SourceWatch
Incunabula Short Title Catalogue (ISTC) – British Library
The British Library – The British Library
Memory hole External links:
Memory Hole – Home | Facebook
Dodging the Memory Hole 2017 | RJI Events
Memory Hole – YouTube
Radio jamming External links:
DHS to discuss emergency radio jamming threat — FCW
How to protect against radio jamming – Quora
Army to attack IEDs with radio jamming – WND
Transport layer External links:
What is the Transport Layer? – Definition from Techopedia
Microsoft Windows External links:
Apps | Microsoft Windows 10 | Official Site
Electronic Frontier Foundation External links:
Do more with Electronic Frontier Foundation – IFTTT
Privacy Badger | Electronic Frontier Foundation
Welcome! You’re confirmed! | Electronic Frontier Foundation
Egress filtering External links:
http://In computer networking, egress filtering is the practice of monitoring and potentially restricting the flow of information outbound from one network to another. Typically it is information from a private TCP/IP computer network to the Internet that is controlled.
What is Egress Filtering? – Definition from Techopedia
Association of Sites Advocating Child Protection External links:
ASACP: Association of Sites Advocating Child Protection
National Organization for Women External links:
National Organization for Women
2018 Conference | National Organization for Women
AZ NOW | Arizona National Organization for Women
Task Manager External links:
Computer worm External links:
Stuxnet | computer worm | Britannica.com
What is computer worm? – Definition from WhatIs.com
A computer worm is a standalone malware computer program that replicates itself in order to spread to other computers. Often, it uses a computer network to spread itself, relying on security failures on the target computer to access it.
Reno v. American Civil Liberties Union External links:
Reno v. American Civil Liberties Union Case Brief – Quimbee
Reno v. American Civil Liberties Union | mediacoalition